TonjaW

Celebrate vitamin sample pack...

I order a sample pack a few days ago. It was $3.00 and FREE shipping. It shipped the next day. Got it today. They sent a sample of every chewable they carry! Multivitamins,calcium,iron,B12 and 2-3 flavors of each!! And 2 vitamin drink mixes. Plus they gave me a code for $3.00 off my next order. I was so surprised with the amount they sent me. I hope I like some of their flavors because they seem like a good company service wise. Anyone tried their products?

I use their multi w/iron and their calcium.

I'm a Celebrate fan - I've use their chewable multivitamin getting on for 7 years.  And their customer service is exceptional.

Do either of you have a flavor preference? Any of them extra nasty lol?

Do You have a referrAl link?

got mine today! super fast! thanks!

I got a free sample pack with my order from Nashua Nutrition today. Nice surprise!  I'm starting the hunt for supplements I can live with so this was perfect timing. 

Thanks TonjaW for the link. I got my sample pack pretty quickly too. Tried Multivitamins and I love the Mandarin Orange!

Just to add another freebie sample option-- The vitamin I take offers free samples as well.  I was given my sample from my doctors office but I know they also send them out if you call and ask for them. From the friends I have sent that way their sample packs came with a calcium sample and a few protein options as well.  Take advantage of it so you know your options! That is what I did in the beginning- I also got the celebrate sample pack ( which did contain a lot!) but I liked the ease, taste, and price of the Procare one.    www.procarenow.com  877-822-5808 ( that is the phone number on my bottle- should hopefully work for requesting the samples)  

Thanks TonjaW for the link. I got my sample pack pretty quickly too. Tried Multivitamins and I love the Mandarin Orange!

The mandarin orange chewable is still my favourite and after 7+ years, they're still the ones I take.  I can get by with bog standard calcium citrate tablets and capsule/tablet forms of B vitamins, iron and other stuff but I won't change my multivitamin.  A tad over $3.00 a week for the multivitamins is a small price to pay.

Celebrate's President, Vic (Giaconia) is probably one of the most knowledge people I know and never failed to answer my endless questions.  

I have continued to use the chewable Celebrate multi and calcium chews.  I like the orange, but discovered I really prefer the very berry flavor in the multi and the berry calcium chews.  For me, they are like having a treat, rather than trying to gag down pills.

Although I like sweets, I dislike vitamins, cough drops, etc that are sweet. I'm hoping there are protein shakes that taste okay without the sweetness? And chewable vitamins too?

I just had an endoscopy and am now on a regiment of Prilosec for a couple months, then another endoscopy. I'm nervous that the results will prevent WLS? This whole process is extremely nerve wracking!