princesssr1983

Northern California South Sacramento Kaiser Bariatric Program

Congratulations on your journey. From my experience I can say it is one of the best things I have ever done. Getting your eating habits and vitamin schedule down prior to surgery really helps after.

Best wishes

Thank you all so much for the words of encouragement. I appreciate it so much. I am just trying to get all of my ducks in a row with FMLA paperwork, house cleaning, having some stuff on hand(but not too much). I think my brain may actually fry in the days leading up to the surgery!!!! Lol

I got the call today to report to admitting at 8am on Thursday.

I got the call today to report to admitting at 8am on Thursday.

so how did it go? how have you been? hope all is well with everyone Edited by princesssr1983

My surgery went great. It is such a smooth process with Kaiser South Sac. They really cover all the bases. I think my psych appt. was about a month before the actual surgery. I can't remember exactly. When I met with Sarah, she scheduled the date and I went to the pre-op class the following week. I really couldn't have asked for things to have gone better.

deleted

Edited by Buddymiles5

so how did it go? how have you been?

a little update on my journey:

right before chsritmas i was albs from my goal weight. ic called to schedule my psych apointment for jan 2. went to disneyland for 9 days for christmas/nye. came back on jan 1. went to my appointment on the 2nd. while gone i had gained 10lbs in water weight and being swollen. i had the psych exam and i passed but she scheduled me for a phone apt today to see where i was. sone jan 2 i lost all the water weight and some more weight and today weighed in 2lbs order my goal weight. so she called and I'm doing good, so she said my next step is saran will call me or email to set up my pre op tests, then i thin she said i will meet again with my surgeon and sarah, attend a pre op class and schedule surgery. at least i think thats what she said, it was a lot and was fast. does that sound about right?

how long apron be the process for me now? how long was it for you after your psych exam. i have no commitments and dont work right now so i can take all of the first available times for anything coming up.

hope all is well with everyone

I don't wanna sound like a jerk here, but could you please read over your message before sending it out?  So many parts of it don't make any sense.

I don't wanna sound like a jerk here, but could you please read over your message before sending it out?  So many parts of it don't make any sense.

Sorry when I was typing that I was in a hurry and on my phone with auto correct. I deleted it. I didn't proof read before I sent out

Sorry when I was typing that I was in a hurry and on my phone with auto correct. I deleted it. I didn't proof read before I sent out

No worries.