mrsdonjuan

I'm finally on the losers bench!

I'm so happy this is finally done and over, I had some good and bad days since my surgery but I'm prayer that things will get better soon, everything is new its really a new life, everything has change my way of thinking when it comes to food, life just everything. So today I'm 2 weeks post op surgery was July 21st 2014.

Congrats! I was July 14th so I'm just a week ahead of you. I'm glad you are doing well.

Congrats! I was July 14th so I'm just a week ahead of you. I'm glad you are doing well.

Thanks!!! how are things for you?

All the muscle aches are finally gone. Since I woke up after surgery I haven't been able to tolerate protein shakes. I'm eating mostly Greek yogurt and soups. I go to regular food end of august.

All the muscle aches are finally gone. Since I woke up after surgery I haven't been able to tolerate protein shakes. I'm eating mostly Greek yogurt and soups. I go to regular food end of august.

yeah that's me,  I got a really bad infection 1 week post op and they had to open one of my incisions back up but I'm much better now thank God, but I'm eating the same was suppose to start pureed food today but I don't think I will be able to, I can hardly do the yogurts and soup. LOL it is really hard to eat when you're not hungry.

Exactly I've tried pureed meatloaf with some both it went down better than the soup does but sat very heavy