GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

Friday outfit in the lab, top to bottom:

Maui Jim sunglasses on top of my head. It's raining today, thank you Lord.

Orange Pronto Uomo shirt size L over a white sleeveless UA compression shirt.

Left arm, FitBit Force and a stainless/gold Cartier watch.

Snake Eyes brown leather belt.

Buffalo Jeans size 32 waist x 32 length

Brown Pinkolino sandals.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

oh my...

You look great!

I LOVE you kitchen.

oh my...

OK, now seriously addicted to this thread!   (AND the NSV thread!)

Congrats on the new job!  Tenacity has its merits!  Rawrrrr!  Get em tiger!

Prob getting off topic but thank you.  It was long over due.  I needed to get my self out of the "temp" Applebee's position I was in I just wanted to wait until the right opportunity came across my path.  I recently changed careers from finance to the animal field.  So I was hired as a vet tech with no experience yesterday and I couldn't be more grateful.  Great pay, benefits, and schedule will allow me to fill some space with volunteer work at the local shelter as well as go back to school to actually get the vet tech certification. It may be a step down from the finance world but man am I happy to be doing something I love rather then something I just happen to be good at (assuming you followed my persistence on FB, teehee). 

To get back on subject..... she is ordering my new scrubs next week and will post a pic as soon as I get them!!!

Congrats, Rain! That's great news!

Today is a better day, finally got rid of whatever was causing me to retain water.

Wearing my new palazzo pants (thanks Zuliliy!) in size small and navy tanks (xs). Pool day today so sorry for the scary no make-up face again!

Love weekends with my family!

post-30984-0-54828200-1403964122_thumb.j

Today is a better day, finally got rid of whatever was causing me to retain water.

Wearing my new palazzo pants (thanks Zuliliy!) in size small and navy tanks (xs). Pool day today so sorry for the scary no make-up face again!

Groovy pants! you look gorgeous :)

Are you SURE you weigh 194?  Cause, girl you look way smaller than that.  How adorable are you?!  I wanna hug ya!  Good luck!

Actually I'm back up  into the 200s even.   /sigh  Maybe I should redo the batteries on the scale hmmmm.   BUT, I agree I look pretty spiffy IN clothes.  Out of clothes there is no mistaking I'm obese yet.

Just about to pick up the axe!

But I've got no parrot and both me eyes work fine so there'll be no peg leggin pirate shots today :)

Meow! what a cutie you are!!

Love the pants.  I really do think my transfer addiction is Zulilly.  You just can't beat the prices. 

Today I put on a denim skort I've worn ONCE and the waist is so big it keeps sliding down...  I guess my on again/off again abdominal swelling is the culprit.

In any event I put on some denim Bermuda shorts (12- same size as the skort) and a L Henley top.

first time in my life my top is bigger than my bottom....

I need those pants.

I need those pants.

Zulily has these type all the time! I got two pair, different patterns! Check the site, I didn't see any today though.

Edited by GAviv

Zulily has these type all the time! I got two pair, different patterns! Check the site, I didn't see any today though.

I was just there. They have 114 pair in size small. Are they too loose for work?

I was just there. They have 114 pair in size small. Are they too loose for work?

Oh, good! I wouldn't wear them to work, but that is just me. Too casual.

Oh, good! I wouldn't wear them to work, but that is just me. Too casual.

Thats pretty much what I thought.

Reply to this topic

Then at the very bottom, look for "more reply options"

At the bottom, attach options

its in there

I am so naive that I don't even know how to get pictures from my phone or camera downloaded to anything.

I think I am hopelessly stuck in another millennium

I am so naive that I don't even know how to get pictures from my phone or camera downloaded to anything.

I think I am hopelessly stuck in another millennium

Do you have a cable for the camera?  Are you on a pc or a tablet or a phone?  If youre on a PC then you should be able to plug the camera cable in to the camera and PC and download from that. It would show up probably as an external drive of some sort.

Edited by Happy-Camper

Have to share - penny's was having a sale and I went to get some tops that fit -- Alan announced that I needed new pajamas because I was wearing old lady clothes, as he called them. So I came home with 2 pairs of pjs - one with dogs on them and one with bees and butterflies.

The man has apparently decided he's going to be my stylist. Lord knows what's next.

You made me literally laugh out loud at this!   It's so neat seeing both of you enjoy your new self!

Went to the "beach" today instead of the pool. Which is really just a big reservoir with sand :). But hey it's Colorado. Kids had a blast!

post-30984-0-76686700-1404001871_thumb.j

post-30984-0-10745300-1404001901_thumb.j

post-30984-0-58952900-1404001911_thumb.j

Your family is just beautiful! :)

I like that suit too!  Was it Zulilly as well?

Your family is just beautiful! :)

I like that suit too!  Was it Zulilly as well?

Thanks! This one was from Ross, Kenneth Cole. And it was on clearance for $11!! I'm a good shopper ;)