What Are You Wearing Today?

On 8/18/2018 at 10:06 PM, kristinwitha_k said:

I went to Old Navy for a tank top, and walked out paying full price for this romper, but I couldn't help myself. I LURVE it.

SO cute! You are definitely rockin' that outfit! I too am impressed how great you look in horizontal stripes! NICE!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Size 14 capri and XL (16/18) shirt.  And upper spanx.   Ignore the compression socks and slippers lol.....I work from home!  

Wearing a dress - size small.  I never wore dresses or skirts before, now for work I wear A LOT of dresses!  

i'm wearing my medal i earned yesterday.

Posted Images

On 8/19/2018 at 12:53 PM, CheeringCJ said:

I wore the tiny green dress today and got at least a million compliments from my $18 dress (honestly it is the first thing i have bought new since I lost weight.

You look SO GREAT in this dress! SO TINY!! I can see why you got a gazillion compliments! You look very young as well! Thanks for sharing!

So here's another new-to-me dress from salvation army. I wasn't sure I could pull it off but I wore it. 

DF2AA4C5-0A8C-420C-BBC1-CB0AAB1FD24B.jpeg

Edited by CheeringCJ
3 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

So here's another new-to-me dress from salvation army. I wasn't sure I could pull it off but I wore it. 

Va va voom! 

11 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

WOW!  That is one classy outfit Cheering - hubba-hubba!

Thanks @Jen581791, @Boston Redhead, @cinwa And @Stephtay....I got it for like $7 and I loved the red bottom.  I thought it was too tight when i put it on and was looking for my shapewear but couldn’t find it so I ventured out without it (I hate wearing it anyway but it does hold my tummy in), but when I look at this picture, I see where my eyes at home perceive me to be bigger than I am....it wasn’t too tight, I just felt self conscious in it which is why i keep taking the pics and posting them...1 is to help me grasp what my brain doesn’t see and 2 is so i don’t ever go “back” to what I was!

51 minutes ago, CheeringCJ said:

Thanks @Jen581791, @Boston Redhead, @cinwa And @Stephtay....I got it for like $7 and I loved the red bottom. ...........

You need to take me shopping! :wub:

20 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

You are TOTALLY pulling this off! It looks fantastic on you! And not tight anywhere. Beautiful! I absolutely love the red bottom. 

4 hours ago, cinwa said:

You need to take me shopping! :wub:

I’d love to....come on over!  Today I was at Goodwill and bought a great Ivanka Trump dress for $6.99!  It is a size 10 so I can’t wear it yet, but soon!

28 minutes ago, Cindy Lou Who said:

You are TOTALLY pulling this off! It looks fantastic on you! And not tight anywhere. Beautiful! I absolutely love the red bottom. 

Thanks, @Cindy Lou Who!!! I loved the red bottom too....which is why I HAD to have it!!!  

2 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

I’d love to....come on over!  Today I was at Goodwill and bought a great Ivanka Trump dress for $6.99!  It is a size 10 so I can’t wear it yet, but soon!

Ok....so out of couriosity, I went in and tried it on and it zipped up!!!!  A size TEN zipped up on MY body?!?!  Without shapewear!!!!  What????  (Granted it's too tight to wear yet, but it does zip!) Then I laid it on the bed and marveled at how SMALL it is!!!! This is amazing!  

0274144B-B27A-473C-936B-D30670AA5B89.jpeg

F0731D87-D18A-4A54-91C0-49908DD5440C.jpeg

11 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

Ok....so out of couriosity, I went in and tried it on and it zipped up!!!!  A size TEN zipped up on MY body?!?!  Without shapewear!!!!  What????  (Granted it's too tight to wear yet, but it does zip!) Then I laid it on the bed and marveled at how SMALL it is!!!! This is amazing!  

Dang lady - you are looking hot!

On 8/27/2018 at 9:05 PM, CheeringCJ said:

This dress is amazing! It’s quite flattering on your shape. That’s a dress you should put into heavy rotation. 

On 8/28/2018 at 1:08 PM, CheeringCJ said:

Thanks @Jen581791, @Boston Redhead, @cinwa And @Stephtay....I got it for like $7 and I loved the red bottom.  I thought it was too tight when i put it on and was looking for my shapewear but couldn’t find it so I ventured out without it (I hate wearing it anyway but it does hold my tummy in), but when I look at this picture, I see where my eyes at home perceive me to be bigger than I am....it wasn’t too tight, I just felt self conscious in it which is why i keep taking the pics and posting them...1 is to help me grasp what my brain doesn’t see and 2 is so i don’t ever go “back” to what I was!

Ah, bad brains! They’ll get you every time. The first thing I noticed about this dress is how it shows off your nice waistline. Life is sweet, isn’t it?

Katya didn’t want to wear clothes today, so I dug out our matching T-shirts. A matching tee works every time. 

Here I am in size 4 shorts (WHAT) from J Crew and an XL Children’s top. 

Edit: I had no idea the American flag was in the background. The husband received it as a gift when he became a US citizen. 

ADC9C45E-6B23-449C-A952-A7A42FD0F9EF.jpeg

35 minutes ago, NerdyToothpick said:

This dress is amazing! It’s quite flattering on your shape. That’s a dress you should put into heavy rotation. 

Awww, thanks!

26 minutes ago, NerdyToothpick said:

Katya didn’t want to wear clothes today, so I dug out our matching T-shirts. A matching tee works every time. 

Edit: I had no idea the American flag was in the background. The husband received it as a gift when he became a US citizen. 

ADC9C45E-6B23-449C-A952-A7A42FD0F9EF.jpeg

Kids clothes???  Youre amazing!

4 minutes ago, CheeringCJ said:

Kids clothes???  Youre amazing!

@CheeringCJ Kids clothes kind of fit my personality. :lol:

I’ve bought a few XL and XXL children’s tops to encourage Katya into keeping her clothes on her body. She loves wearing the same shirts as her mom and dad. Yes, you read that correctly. My husband has many a time squeezed himself into an XL girl’s top so we can all match. 

Just now, NerdyToothpick said:

@CheeringCJ Kids clothes kind of fit my personality. :lol:

I’ve bought a few XL and XXL children’s tops to encourage Katya into keeping her clothes on her body. She loves wearing the same shirts as her mom and dad. Yes, you read that correctly. My husband has many a time squeezed himself into an XL girl’s top so we can all match. 

Too funny!!!!   You need to post a pic of THAT!!!!  Hahaha!

Just now, CheeringCJ said:

Too funny!!!!   You need to post a pic of THAT!!!!  Hahaha!

@CheeringCJ I will. Katya’s latest favorite is the family “MeowMaid” T-shirt. It’s a picture of a cat mermaid. My husband rocks his shirt with pride. ❤️❤️

4 minutes ago, NerdyToothpick said:

@CheeringCJ I will. Katya’s latest favorite is the family “MeowMaid” T-shirt. It’s a picture of a cat mermaid. My husband rocks his shirt with pride. ❤️❤️

Awesome dad!

On 9/2/2018 at 5:43 AM, NerdyToothpick said:

You're so freaking cute! Look at you in your bright colors! :D 

@NerdyToothpick I seriously think that one of the best unexpected benefits of this weight loss has been fitting into kids clothes sizes again. It has totally expanded my shopping horizons. :lol: I own a couple pairs of XL girls sweatpants from Old Navy, share sweatshirts with my 10 & 12 year olds, and shamelessly steal my 12 year old’s shirts when I’m too lazy to do laundry.