GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

Recommended Posts

Anyone else having issues uploading. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_0555.PNG

Med Democracy blouse

9/10 Maurice's trousers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Clickin said:

IMG_0555.PNG

Med Democracy blouse

9/10 Maurice's trousers

Cute! And I love your thick curly hair! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this blush, silk, Italian-made flutter top by Angela I got off Poshmark for under 20 clams.  And it's a size medium!

IMG_3183.JPG

Edited by ShrinkingViolet2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning and Happy Valentine's Day! 

Maeve long, pleated silver skirt (size 2), small black Banana Republic merino wool turtleneck, black suede booties.

2.14.17.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GAviv said:

Morning and Happy Valentine's Day! 

Maeve long, pleated silver skirt (size 2), small black Banana Republic merino wool turtleneck, black suede booties.

2.14.17.jpeg

Yet another fabulous outfit.  Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, GAviv said:

Morning and Happy Valentine's Day! 

Maeve long, pleated silver skirt (size 2), small black Banana Republic merino wool turtleneck, black suede booties.

2.14.17.jpeg

So pretty!!! And you know I love all the jewelry! Happy Valentines Day <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stephtay said:

Hi Gorgeous - you look great!

 

Thanks! I miss seeing your beautiful face on here. You so need your selfie mirror back. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning. Ann Taylor dress (size 4) and small black 14th and Union tee. Black suede boots.

2_15_17.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, GAviv said:

Morning. Ann Taylor dress (size 4) and small black 14th and Union tee. Black suede boots.

38 minutes ago, GAviv said:

Morning. Ann Taylor dress (size 4) and small black 14th and Union tee. Black suede boots.

2_15_17.jpeg

So cute! Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShrinkingViolet2 said:

 

Yes, I second that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this blouse so much. I first bought it in black/brown and now in the gray. XS top, P/S leggings and black ankle boots. (Don't have them on) 

 

IMG_1825.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried a new shirt. I bought leggings to go with it, but I wasn't quite ready for that and I had a skirt I thought I could layer in...It was a 4x. Whoops! I missed the window to wear that one.

IMG_20170221_190812751.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You ladies are looking beautiful as always!  I'm at conference so have on my grown up clothes today.  Banana Republic burgundy blazer and camel slacks, both size 6.  Cream blouse and leopard print wedges. 

IMG_0664.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dunndeal said:

You ladies are looking beautiful as always!  I'm at conference so have on my grown up clothes today.  Banana Republic burgundy blazer and camel slacks, both size 6.  Cream blouse and leopard print wedges. 

IMG_0664.JPG

I miss seeing your gorgeous getups! You look divine. Everything about this is perfect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dunndeal said:

You ladies are looking beautiful as always!  I'm at conference so have on my grown up clothes today.  Banana Republic burgundy blazer and camel slacks, both size 6.  Cream blouse and leopard print wedges. 

IMG_0664.JPG

 

3 hours ago, Clickin said:

I miss seeing your gorgeous getups! You look divine. Everything about this is perfect. 

Couldn't agree with Claudia more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Clickin said:

I miss seeing your gorgeous getups! You look divine. Everything about this is perfect. 

 

20 hours ago, GAviv said:

 

Couldn't agree with Claudia more!

Thank you both!  

Today is a different spin on the same thing as yesterday. Animal print cowl neck blouse (Worthingtin size medium) under a black wrap (apt 9 size xs- vanity sizing at its best), size 6 Express black slacks and dark burgundy patent leather wedges. 

IMG_0666.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in California this morning and headed back to Denver today. 

Ann Taylor cropped black trousers (size 4) and small black banana republic wool sweater. It has little gold beads all over it but hard to see. Black suede flats.

IMG_0576.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NSV! I finally went bra shopping after the extra fabric was irritating my arms on my sports bra. I went down from 44DDD to 40DD. 

Things felt much better today!

IMG_20170223_164921281.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_0627.thumb.PNG.f972bdcb69898e230f9e87e873678b9b.PNG

it is so weird to tuck in a shirt! My swelling is ebbing and flowing, today is a good day so I am taking this pic before I puff up again! By the end of the day I feel like a bullfrog. 

Kohl's High Sierra Elephant tank - med

Maurices jersey cardi - Med

10 Gap Always Skinny Jeans

Gap leather belt and saddle color ballet flats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clickin said:

IMG_0627.thumb.PNG.f972bdcb69898e230f9e87e873678b9b.PNG

it is so weird to tuck in a shirt! My swelling is ebbing and flowing, today is a good day so I am taking this pic before I puff up again! By the end of the day I feel like a bullfrog. 

Kohl's High Sierra Elephant tank - med

Maurices jersey cardi - Med

10 Gap Always Skinny Jeans

Gap leather belt and saddle color ballet flats. 

Freaking fantastic!! You look so gorgeous. Skinny Minnie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a year since my last attempt at cosplaying Kurt Russel. Here's another try from today.

Wearing my second favorite shirt.

This year and last year:

 

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by MarktheNerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dupe.

 

Edited by MarktheNerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...