GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

54 minutes ago, MarktheNerd said:

Same shirt design as last time, but this is a medium.

image.jpeg

Awesome! :)

1 hour ago, MarktheNerd said:

image.jpeg

Wish I could love this instead of like it!

Heading to a party tonight. Hope I can stay awake ;) banana republic cropped straight jeans (size 27), small banana republic ivory tank and luxury for anthropologie poncho thingy.  Vince Camuto tan suede booties. 

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, GAviv said:

Heading to a party tonight. Hope I can stay awake ;) banana republic cropped straight jeans (size 27), small banana republic ivory tank and luxury for anthropologie poncho thingy.  Vince Camuto tan suede booties. 

image.jpeg

I don't recall seeing you in that earthy of a pallet before. It looks nice on you.

GaViv, You look TERRIFIC! Love the ensemble! And you look very fit and healthy. Congrats. Have fun!

Edited by Kimchan

4 hours ago, GAviv said:

image.jpeg

Stunning and your smile is the best accessory!

7 hours ago, GAviv said:

image.jpeg

Hip and sexy right there momma! Love that poncho thingy!!

9 hours ago, GAviv said:

image.jpeg

To quote one of our great advisors..."Nailed it".  Seriously...nailed.it.

On July 9, 2016 at 11:57 AM, GAviv said:

Thanks. I appreciate that. I'm in a rut and need to really focus and buckle down (mentally). I'm in Beaver Creek (near Vail) starting tomorrow through Wednesday for work so when I'm back, I just need to make sure my focus is laser sharp.

today I'm wearing banana republic boyfriend jeans (size 27) and a small white Merona tee. Flip flops. And my big boy is making an appearance!

Going to a party tonight so may post thy outfit later.

image.jpeg

I just LOVE this picture! It captures such a tender moment between mother and son. 

Good Morning! Trying to work from my cell phone because the B&B doesn't have wi-fi! Same white jeans, small sleeveless top and size small cardigan with my pink flowered sandals laying next to me! 

image.jpeg

On 7/9/2016 at 3:42 PM, MarktheNerd said:

image.jpeg

Its been so fun and inspiring to watch your transformation! You look handsome as always!

2 hours ago, JulieW said:

Good Morning! Trying to work from my cell phone because the B&B doesn't have wi-fi! Same white jeans, small sleeveless top and size small cardigan with my pink flowered sandals laying next to me! 

image.jpeg

Love this! Here is to white jeans! I wore mine again this weekend. Will post a pic. Pre-op someone would have had to pay me a lot of money to wear white jeans. 

On 7/6/2016 at 2:09 PM, Raeme said:

Asics navy dress size small. Heading to a match. It's humid and you can see all the fuzzier where my hair is growing back. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Never ever would I have guessed you've been overweight. You skin bounced back very well! And, super cute dress!

On 7/9/2016 at 6:19 PM, GAviv said:

image.jpeg

Me-ow! Smokin' hot!

2 minutes ago, Stephtay said:

Went to see a Grateful Dead cover band on Sat. I was one of the few not wearing Patchouli!

Can't remember the brand of the tunic but its a size M. Lucky jeans size 6. Korkease booties. 

20160709_201255-1.jpg

As elegant as usual!

39 minutes ago, Stephtay said:

Went to see a Grateful Dead cover band on Sat. I was one of the few not wearing Patchouli!

Can't remember the brand of the tunic but its a size M. Lucky jeans size 6. Korkease booties. 

20160709_201255-1.jpg

Love this! And yes, I haven't owned white pants for over 30 years!

6 hours ago, JulieW said:

image.jpeg

Look how tiny you are in that chair!! 

I'm in Beaver Creek at the Ritz this week for an offsite. Last night to dinner and cocktails I wore a small black sleeveless Halogen dress and gold sandals.

today I'm wearing J. Crew patio pants in an amazing print and a small white GAP button down. Gold sandals again. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Everyone looks great. I spent a long 4 day weekend camping. In the rain. Feeling super grubby!!!

Just now, Clickin said:

Everyone looks great. I spent a long 4 day weekend camping. In the rain. Feeling super grubby!!!

I'm trying to get my internet up to post today's picture. It's too big on my phone, so I have to download and shrink it, but I'm trying to activate a new cable modem before I can do that. Been at it for almost 1.5 hours. Gr.

Ah, my internet is back up and running. Here's what I wore today. Small Chaps brand shirt with size 6 side zip pants.

rsz_20160711_102655.jpg

Very chic Wendy . I love the shirt.

Here's today's outfit. Petite/Small shirt, Charter Club on the label. It's very sheer, so I'm wearing a black tank top underneath. These are the "skinny day" size 6 pants I mentioned week before last. Oh, and my new glasses. I like the way they look, but I hate the way I see through them. I could swear they made them with the cheapest progressive lenses with the narrowest field of vision instead of expensive lenses I ordered. I turn my head almost imperceptably, and my vision distorts. They won't do anything with them until I've worn them for a few days, so I'll get them rechecked on Thursday.

rsz_20160712_091404.jpg