GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

35 minutes ago, Stephtay said:

Just had lunch with our one and only Clickin! She is just as gorgeous (as well as sweet, smart and funny) in person! I don't even care what I'm wearing - I am standing next to Clickin!!!!!!! :) 

2016-05-13 13_49_24-20160513_131450.jpg - Windows Photo Viewer.png

Thank you so much for taking time on a workday to meet!

Is it weird to consider someone who you've only lunched with a friend? If it is, I don't even care- this beautiful woman is going on my friend list. 

People listen to me when I tell you Steph's skin is that perfect alabaster complexion. She is funny and sweet and I'm really glad we met. (Even though I was so nervous). 

41 minutes ago, Stephtay said:

Just had lunch with our one and only Clickin! She is just as gorgeous (as well as sweet, smart and funny) in person! I don't even care what I'm wearing - I am standing next to Clickin!!!!!!! :) 

Jealous!   

54 minutes ago, Stephtay said:

I'm so jealous.  i didn't get to be there.  

33 minutes ago, walkat103 said:

It was so fun and kind of last minute! Next time we'll plan more in advance so you can come too!

1 hour ago, Stephtay said:

So JEALOUS!!!

you both look amazing.

2 hours ago, walkat103 said:

I know, I'm so sorry. It was a super short notice. I really wanted to plan a whole weekend down there but between my quickly filling weekend schedule, Babe Ruth baseball and my surgeons summer schedule I had to get this in where it fit in. 

We definitely have to get something in motion though!

18 hours ago, duffman27 said:

Awsome! Clicky and Steph- you both look great , Healthy and happy! How cool you live close enough to meet! 

If by both of us living in the 3rd largest state is close, then yes, we are practically neighbors!! 

I wish we were closer.

#caligirls

On May 9, 2016 at 11:58 PM, GAviv said:

Hi all, happy Mother's Day! 

This was yesterday at Avi's graduation in Columbia, Missouri. Small black silk Madewell skirt and small black Merona tee. Small LOFT jean jacket.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Beautiful family. I just love that skirt! :) 

Banana Republic boyfriend jeans (size 27), small white Ann Taylor tee and small LOFT jacket. Vince Camuto flip flops

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, GAviv said:

Banana Republic boyfriend jeans (size 27), small white Ann Taylor tee and small LOFT jacket. Vince Camuto flip flops

image.jpeg

Cute cute cute

17 hours ago, Size8Tina said:

Beautiful family. I just love that skirt! :) 

You look so HAPPY and just beautiful! Wishing you and the family all the best! :)

Morning to all and wishing you a healthy and blessed day! 

This is another Charming Charlies outfit. Got the dress on sale Reg 35 bux but i snag it for $15.00 and the shoes too on sale got for 6 bux and the jewelry necklace,earrings and 4 rings totalled 58 bux. The rings do not turn your fingers green and they stay looking nice for least a year if you take care of them properly. I plan to go today for another new outfit HAHA...Addicted! ;):D BTW dress is size small and still a bit big on me!:o

May2016JulieHappy.jpg

JulieMay2016.jpg

MyshoesYES.jpg

Edited by Julie-R

14 hours ago, GAviv said:

image.jpeg

Very cute sweetheart! 

2 hours ago, Julie-R said:

Morning to all and wishing you a healthy and blessed day! 

This is another Charming Charlies outfit. Got the dress on sale Reg 35 bux but i snag it for $15.00 and the shoes too on sale got for 6 bux and the jewelry necklace,earrings and 4 rings totalled 58 bux. The rings do not turn your fingers green and they stay looking nice for least a year if you take care of them properly. I plan to go today for another new outfit HAHA...Addicted! ;):D BTW dress is size small and still a bit big on me!:o

May2016JulieHappy.jpg

JulieMay2016.jpg

MyshoesYES.jpg

Very cute and love the toes!

Morning. Banana Republic boyfriend jeans (size 27), small white Ann Taylor tee and extra-small Free People sweater coat. Chilly and rainy here today.

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, GAviv said:

Morning. Banana Republic boyfriend jeans (size 27), small white Ann Taylor tee and extra-small Free People sweater coat. Chilly and rainy here today.

image.jpeg

You always look cute! When I was on maternity leave I was in jammies most days lol!

18 minutes ago, spumoni said:

You always look cute! When I was on maternity leave I was in jammies most days lol!

This has not been a quiet maternity leave! No nanny so I'm on full time duty :) scrambling to find a live-in nanny before I go back in two weeks. Starting to panic.

anyway, we are on the go most days. Jammie's come off by 6 am!

Just now, GAviv said:

This has not been a quiet maternity leave! No nanny so I'm on full time duty :) scrambling to find a live-in nanny before I go back in two weeks. Starting to panic.

anyway, we are on the go most days. Jammie's come off by 6 am!

Good luck!  My daughter nannies for a family of a divorced man with two teen age daughters, she travelled for 6 months and that dad was ecstatic when she got back!  I imagine its hard to trust someone and find just the right person.  I wish you luck! Perhaps post something at the local college?  Although I guess if they are in college they may be too busy.

3 hours ago, spumoni said:

Good luck!  My daughter nannies for a family of a divorced man with two teen age daughters, she travelled for 6 months and that dad was ecstatic when she got back!  I imagine its hard to trust someone and find just the right person.  I wish you luck! Perhaps post something at the local college?  Although I guess if they are in college they may be too busy.

It's hard and stressful, and you have to trust that person 100%. Precious cargo :)

we need very full time, so college student doesn't work. Fingers crossed!

Ugh. Child care. I had one au pair change her mind, and the second had his visa denied. I've found a third, but she won't be in our home until 8/19. We interviewed a potential interim au pair, and she'd be fine, but she's holding out on committing, because she has a lead on a host family in California. Now I'm scrambling for a Plan B. If I can fill in the gap I have in the mornings for five weeks this summer, Plan B will advance to Plan A, and my daughters can keep the lion's share of this summer's child care dollars. I've been wrestling with care.com for over an hour and a half trying to get a profile built. Grr.

Back to what you're wearing today....

3 hours ago, WendyH said:

Ugh. Child care. I had one au pair change her mind, and the second had his visa denied. I've found a third, but she won't be in our home until 8/19. We interviewed a potential interim au pair, and she'd be fine, but she's holding out on committing, because she has a lead on a host family in California. Now I'm scrambling for a Plan B. If I can fill in the gap I have in the mornings for five weeks this summer, Plan B will advance to Plan A, and my daughters can keep the lion's share of this summer's child care dollars. I've been wrestling with care.com for over an hour and a half trying to get a profile built. Grr.

Back to what you're wearing today....

Good luck, Wendy. At least you have a plan b! We are in a pretty deep creek, with no paddle. :( i am trying to stay hopeful that we find someone this week. Or else the baby will be making an appearance at my office.

Good morning everyone :D today i borrow a simple beach dress size small from my daughter. We both love to shop and can wear some of each others clothing. I'm actually smaller than her. But that's ok because she is a lil thing herself! The jewelry and shoes are mine and we both have pretty much the same taste. Mine though i'd say is a little more reserved at times HAHA! Have a blessed day all....You all look amazing. <3 

May172016Julie.jpg

JulieMay17th.jpg

Edited by Julie-R

1 hour ago, Julie-R said:

Good morning everyone :D today i borrow a simple beach dress size small from my daughter. We both love to shop and can wear some of each others clothing. I'm actually smaller than her. But that's ok because she is a lil thing herself! The jewelry and shoes are mine and we both have pretty much the same taste. Mine though i'd say is a little more reserved at times HAHA! Have a blessed day all....You all look amazing. <3 

May172016Julie.jpg

JulieMay17th.jpg

You look great Julie - Happy Tuesday!