GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

so pretty Brooke! Red looks nice on you and I love all the gold bracelets!

Thank you! I don't know whats up with me loving jewelry now. I've never cared about jewelry till recently. 

You look wonderful, Brooke! I hope you had a happy and healthy holiday season.

Thank you! Your little bump has definetely  grown since I saw it a month or 2 ago! You look so cute! Beautiful as always. I was so sick during all 4 of my pregnancies, on a good day, I wore sweats. Lol. 

You are right - its super cute! I love it!

Adorable!!! What a great hand me down score!!

Thank you!  You look amazing! Love your style! And your hair...

Haven't done one of these in forever.

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0539.JPG

Haven't posted in a while. Haven't weighed myself in a while, either. I haven't been doing as great due to work being the biggest stress I've had in who knows how long. The headphones are pretty much how you'll always find me here at work.

12495189_10153338768566623_6759372979428

Haven't posted in a while. Haven't weighed myself in a while, either. I haven't been doing as great due to work being the biggest stress I've had in who knows how long. The headphones are pretty much how you'll always find me here at work.

12495189_10153338768566623_6759372979428

You look great! 

Tom, you look great as always! Glad you didn't show up here in grey and black. ;)

You *know* I picked the colors on purpose, I am actually fond of black but find myself straying. It prolly has something to do when I was young, not obese, and there just weren't any black clothes on the market. Sometimes you could find Wrangler denim jackets in black, but shirts and jeans were next to impossible to buy. I'm talking about the mid 1960's when I was a 15 year old kid.

Haven't done one of these in forever.

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0539.JPG

love the colors Tom.

Morning. Small A Pea in the Pod grey ponte skinny pants, small grey Trouve layering tee and small Banana Republic fringed sweater coat. Black leather boots.

1.21.16.jpg

Wow-just look at all your clothes and shoes! Right now I have 2 pairs of boots, coach loafers and tennis shoes. For clothes I have 4 tops, one pair of jeans and one pair of leggings. I'm thinking of starting to build a wardrobe for my tops since I'm wearing small and sometimes x-smalls. But I'm waiting to get to goal in case I move down one more pant size. I think I'll be having loads of fun shopping  this Spring!

Edited by JulieW

Wow-just look at all your clothes and shoes! Right now I have 2 pairs of boots, coach loafers and tennis shoes. For clothes I have 4 tops, one pair of jeans and one pair of leggings. I'm thinking of starting to build a wardrobe for my tops since I'm wearing small and sometimes x-smalls. But I'm waiting to get to goal in case I move down one more size. I think I'll be having loads of fun shopping  this Spring!

You will have fun! This is all post-goal and now maternity :) I put about 10 boxes in storage when we redid the house, until after the baby. Hopefully I get into my pre-pregnancy jeans stat!

All of you guys look so great.  I wear a uniform to work, so there is never anything "cute" to post :( But I love seeing how excited and happy everyone is in their photos. Very inspiring.    

Garnet Hill dress size M. Grey tights and booties. 

20160121_083932 (1).jpg

Very nice color on you, Steph, you wear it well!

I have never posted a pic in this thread before but today I'm loving my outfit as I get ready to go out with friends.  Size 10 petite skinny jeans!!! Cracks me up just typing it!!!!!!

PS  the pic I was trying to post wouldn't work  a friend took this of me dancing  

image.png

Edited by mburnsb1

I have never posted a pic in this thread before but today I'm loving my outfit as I get ready to go out with friends.  Size 10 petite skinny jeans!!! Cracks me up just typing it!!!!!!

image.png

You look fantastic! Look at those legs! Have fun!

PS  the pic I was trying to post wouldn't work  a friend took this of me dancing  

image.png

Great picture! I love that you look so happy dancing in your skinny jeans!!

It's so crazy!!!!

Great picture! I love that you look so happy dancing in your skinny jeans!!

I AM SOOOO HAPPY!

Good morning. Small Oh Mama! maternity jeans, small pink Banana Republic tee and extra-small/small Angel of the North (Anthropologie) sweater. Black leather ankle boots.

1.22.16.jpg