GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

For close to 2 years, I came to TT every single day. Lately, I just stop by about once a month. So its crazy how much some of you have transformed each time Im here. Everyone looks amazing! This thread always gets me in the mood to shop. Anyways, this pic was taken on Christmas Eve. It's me with my brothers. I'm wearing skinny jeans size 5, size small Express turtleneck sweater, and grey(ish)/toupe(ish) boots. Not pictured: Jessica Simpson- Shimmery gold handbag.

_20151231_163312.JPG

You look wonderful, Brooke! I hope you had a happy and healthy holiday season.

Morning. Another snowy start to the day. It's so pretty until I have to drive in it :)

Small Oh Baby black leggings, small Tresci ivory tee and small A Pea in the Pod sweater. Black boots.

1.19.16.jpg

This is going to sound arrogant but I caught my reflection a little while ago in the mirrored elevators and thought "This outfit is so cute!"  My next thought was "I haven't posted on TT in awhile!"  So here's today get up-

Taupe sweater dress, black Aztec print ponte pants, denim jacket (all size medium), animal print scarf, brown Moto boots. 

image.jpeg

This is going to sound arrogant but I caught my reflection a little while ago in the mirrored elevators and thought "This outfit is so cute!"  My next thought was "I haven't posted on TT in awhile!"  So here's today get up-

Taupe sweater dress, black Aztec print ponte pants, denim jacket (all size medium), animal print scarf, brown Moto boots. 

image.jpeg

You are right - its super cute! I love it!

image.jpeg

love the boots.  oh yeah and the rest of the outfit rocks!

got my new phone and I'm learning how to use it.  next stop what are you wearing today with a picture. 

Brooke - Looking great.

Dunndeal - I'm with the others. Love those boots.

Campia Moda shirt, Wranglers.

selfie 3.JPG

Wedding ring too big now?

Both are. My real wedding ring has a plastic spacer on it--still on my left ring finger. The one on my right hand is my half of a matching set I bought for my wife when she lost her ring due to wls shrinkage. It's also too big but fits well on my middle finger.

Wearing two makes me feel fancy!

Looking great, Mark! Rock on!

i need to get some pix soon. It's been a long time, and I actually have some t-shirts that aren't black. Two in yellow came in the mail a few days ago. 

This is both what I wore today (tonight really) and a NSV. I bought this dress nearly a ago and it still fits. In times gone by, what fit me 10 months ago probably wouldn't fit me today. Wore this to dinner with Hubs tonight. Anthropologie dress size 8. I love this dress. My favorite dress of all time. I wish I could live in it. 

Edited by Stephtay

This is both what I wore today (tonight really) and a NSV. I bought this dress nearly a ago and it still fits. In times gone by, what fit me 10 months ago probably wouldn't fit me today. Wore this to dinner with Hubs tonight. Anthropologie dress size 8. I love this dress. My favorite dress of all time. I wish I could live in it.

20160119_192733.jpg

good lord! you look phenomenal! i'd live in that dress too if i could pull it off haha. wow!

I've never posted here, but got these new boots and had to share.

IMG_9192.thumb.PNG.7c68fcb1f6ed69e91db2e

Those are some hot boots! Keep posting please!

20160119_192733.jpg

LOVE

Morning. It's hard following Steph in that dress...

Small GAP tencel maternity pants, small ivory Trouve layering tee, and extra-small LOFT ivory cardigan. Black suede booties.

1.20.16.jpg

Small GAP tencel maternity pants, small ivory Trouve layering tee, and extra-small LOFT ivory cardigan. Black suede booties.

Greer, IMHO you'd rock a flour sack right now! :wub:

Thank you, Corrine. 

1.20.16.jpg

Great outfit and I love that your dog matches you today! You look beautiful!

Great outfit and I love that your dog matches you today! You look beautiful!

yes! And I love the necklace. How fun it must be for you to to look so little and cute when you're pregnant! 

Gray sweater size small, same leggings from last picture size 6 and same boots too! (Haven't had a chance to shop yet...)

image.jpeg

yes! And I love the necklace. How fun it must be for you to to look so little and cute when you're pregnant! 

Thanks, Julie. It's such a difference from my first two pregnancies when I gained about 60 pounds each time, on an already obese starting weight. Amazingly, they were very healthy pregnancies, but that must have been luck.

I wish I felt little though! It's tough looking at pictures from a year ago, but I know I will get back there soon. It's all worth it though, can't wait to meet this little man in about 8 weeks!

Edited by GAviv

Today I'm wearing some hand-me-downs that my friend sent me. Jeggings size s/m, brown ribbed turtleneck (med.), biege cord. blazer(small), and brown boots. Gold jewelry. 

_20160120_135252.JPG