What Are You Wearing Today?

GAviv

The kiddos and I yesterday, I dropped them off for their first ever summer camp away from home. Medium T-shirt, size 27 vanity jeans...I think that equates to a 6/8 (or at least that's what I wear in old navy shorts). My new favorite photo.

post-47773-0-90636400-1434376005_thumb.j

Is it wrong that I am having a fashion anger day?  Soooo, this morning, I decided that I was going to look cute today.  Since I work from home, my typical attire has gone from corporate chic to lawyer at the beach casual.  Anyway, I pulled out a cute outfit and was actually mad that it didn't fit me anymore.  It was too loose and just not falling the way it did when I was "fluffier".  I tried on multiple items and nothing looked right....at all.  I guess it's time to (a) go shopping!!! and (B) do another closet purge.  Rant over.

Good problems to have, CeCe!!

Morning. GAP cropped white chinos (size 4), small Sonoma white tank and small J. Crew blue shirt. Metallic blue sandals and a pink metallic leather Liebeskind bag. I just bought it this weekend, and am in LOVE.

post-30984-0-43187400-1434381624_thumb.j

post-30984-0-20003600-1434381626_thumb.j

post-30984-0-39837300-1434381627_thumb.j

Good Morning. Size medium Benetton polka dot silk skirt, size medium cream linen blouse, brown and gold strappy sandals.

post-47880-0-32915100-1434382995_thumb.j

CeCe, I'm free this weekend if you need a shopping buddy!

Aww.  I'll be in Washington this weekend visting my family.  I do need a serious outlet trip!

Good problems to have, CeCe!!

Morning. GAP cropped white chinos (size 4), small Sonoma white tank and small J. Crew blue shirt. Metallic blue sandals and a pink metallic leather Liebeskind bag. I just bought it this weekend, and am in LOVE.

LOVE this outfit and your bag is gorgeous!

Size L AB Studios tank with neckalace, AB Studios crop cardi (I ended up wearing a regular cotton cardi with no pattern) and JLo black capri jeans size 14.

post-51453-0-90587700-1434399607_thumb.p

Good Morning. Size medium Benetton polka dot silk skirt, size medium cream linen blouse, brown and gold strappy sandals.

I LOVE your style!

I LOVE your style!

Thank you! It's evolving. Exposed shoulders, splash of color, bare legs and strappy heels? It's so fun.

Had a date this weekend. ;-) Hot pink off shoulder blouse. I can feel my collar bones LOL. it's weird and i'm loving it!

post-51025-0-46722100-1434413663_thumb.j

post-51025-0-79947600-1434413664_thumb.j

Had a date this weekend. ;-) Hot pink off shoulder blouse. I can feel my collar bones LOL. it's weird and i'm loving it!

You look great! How did the date go?

Morning. Maeve handkerchief skirt (size 4), navy LOFT sweater set (small). Navy strappy wedges and MK tote.

post-30984-0-61676300-1434462171_thumb.j

post-30984-0-74145400-1434462172_thumb.j

post-30984-0-68945100-1434462173_thumb.j

Morning. Maeve handkerchief skirt (size 4), navy LOFT sweater set (small). Navy strappy wedges and MK tote.

That is so pretty! Love.

The kiddos and I yesterday, I dropped them off for their first ever summer camp away from home. Medium T-shirt, size 27 vanity jeans...I think that equates to a 6/8 (or at least that's what I wear in old navy shorts). My new favorite photo.

What a great photo....you look fabulous!!  :)

A few outfits from last week...

Monday was a large blue green knit sweater over a small navy cami, size 4 boyfriend jeans.

Tuesday was a size small pink polo with size 4 straight cut jeans, black flats.

Tonight is date night to see Eddie Izzard! I'm dressing for it, so we'll see how "hot" I can make it.  ;)

Edited by IncredibleShrinkingWoman

Size 10 red ankle pants, size medium black lace top (my latest Goodwill find), leopard print shoes.

Thanks- you just gave me an idea of what to wear tomorrow!

Morning. In the airport heading to NYC for the night.

Banana Republic cropped jeans (size 4), small white Sonoma tank and x-small LOFT relaxed button down. Gold sandals and pink leather Liebeskind bag.

post-30984-0-60473600-1434554001_thumb.j

post-30984-0-82822500-1434554012_thumb.j

Morning. In the airport heading to NYC for the night.

Banana Republic cropped jeans (size 4), small white Sonoma tank and x-small LOFT relaxed button down. Gold sandals and pink leather Liebeskind bag.

Now if I was in the staging area I would be hoping to sit next to this pretty lady! ( said with the utmost respect)

Always rocking it Greer!

A few outfits from last week...

Monday was a large blue green knit sweater over a small navy cami, size 4 boyfriend jeans.

Tuesday was a size small pink polo with size 4 straight cut jeans, black flats.

Tonight is date night to see Eddie Izzard! I'm dressing for it, so we'll see how "hot" I can make it.   ;)

Wow..look great.....you have doen an incredible job!

Wearing a new tunic from Sundance. Its an M but too long so I need to get it hemmed. Thought I might wear it as a dress but its too short as a dress. Lucky jeans and the highest heels I've ever worn. 5" with a 1" platform. I'm 6'1 in these. Before losing weight I never, ever, not even for 12 seconds could have stood up in the these shoes. Just bought them yesterday - Michael Kors. 

post-30363-0-30149300-1434583636_thumb.j

post-30363-0-44846300-1434583739_thumb.j

Wearing a new tunic from Sundance. Its an M but too long so I need to get it hemmed. Thought I might wear it as a dress but its too short as a dress. Lucky jeans and the highest heels I've ever worn. 5" with a 1" platform. I'm 6'1 in these. Before losing weight I never, ever, not even for 12 seconds could have stood up in the these shoes. Just bought them yesterday - Michael Kors. 

Wow Steph...look great...can you hear my whistle from NY? ( respectful whistle of course~!)

• cinwa pinned this topic