GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

1 minute ago, Jen581791 said:

The pear is much deflated!!! B)

I may give the potato sack a go and see if I can make it happen, fashion-wise! Soon, all the kids will be wearing one. 

Trust me - you'd make a potato sack look good.

@NerdyToothpick and @Jen581791....you both look fantastic!!  I want to be you both!!!  Next year I'm wearing what you wear and posting it :)

Well done, girlfriends!!!

oh, and Jen, where are you standing? So that the balcony if where you live or are you at a resort?!?  (Can I come visit???)

Edited by CheeringCJ

@Jen581791 @cinwa @CheeringCJ 

Thanks for the compliments. I hate to admit it but all I see are flaws. Agh! Thank you, thank you! 

3 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

@NerdyToothpick and @Jen581791....you both look fantastic!!  I want to be you both!!!  Next year I'm wearing what you wear and posting it :)

Well done, girlfriends!!!

oh, and Jen, where are you standing? So that the balcony if where you live or are you at a resort?!?  (Can I come visit???)

Thanks, CJ! I look forward to seeing your photos next year :) 

I was at a beach hotel for the weekend (anniversary). We were going to go to the resort where that DJ died (if you saw that news story this weekend), and ended up at this one at the last minute - pretty glad, as a police investigation doesn't sound that romantic...

We'll have to go to that resort at a later date - it's beautiful and has a way better beach than where we ended up.

Edited by Jen581791

Another wedding next weekend...and I'm back for advice. Does this work for an outdoorsy, casual event? 

Old Navy size XL. Blows my mind this fits...

IMG_20180429_193410.jpg

You look GORGEOUS, @KMFL28! Wow! Go for it!

8 hours ago, KMFL28 said:

Another wedding next weekend...and I'm back for advice. Does this work for an outdoorsy, casual event? 

IMG_20180429_193410.jpg

You look great! ON has some really good options for dresses.

What’s up with all the weddings?!

I think your choice of bold earrings and no necklace is a good one with this dress and an outdoor casual event. I might add a bracelet or statement ring for a bit of extra polish. You look like you must have found the holy grail: an effective strapless bra! Good for you. They scare the heck out of me. I probably ought to put that on my shopping list though.

1 hour ago, Jen581791 said:

You look great! ON has some really good options for dresses.

What’s up with all the weddings?!

I think your choice of bold earrings and no necklace is a good one with this dress and an outdoor casual event. I might add a bracelet or statement ring for a bit of extra polish. You look like you must have found the holy grail: an effective strapless bra! Good for you. They scare the heck out of me. I probably ought to put that on my shopping list though.

I'm from a really tiny town so we go in waves. This year i will have 3 weddings. Some years it is 5-6!

Oh the bra shopping was a nightmare. I hadn't tried strapless since I was a 46 bust. Went to Lane Bryant and tried three styles...and about nine sizes. I was exhausted but I think they will stay put!  The experience definitely put a check in the "I need to get these fixed pro column."

My husband was terribly confused by the whole thing as I kept going up and down to find the right combination of band and cup since they didn't have the one I needed in the style I wanted. Thank goodness it was 40% off, so was everything at ON! 

2 hours ago, KMFL28 said:

I'm from a really tiny town so we go in waves. This year i will have 3 weddings. Some years it is 5-6!

Oh the bra shopping was a nightmare. I hadn't tried strapless since I was a 46 bust. Went to Lane Bryant and tried three styles...and about nine sizes. I was exhausted but I think they will stay put!  The experience definitely put a check in the "I need to get these fixed pro column."

My husband was terribly confused by the whole thing as I kept going up and down to find the right combination of band and cup since they didn't have the one I needed in the style I wanted. Thank goodness it was 40% off, so was everything at ON! 

Since I live a long way from home, I just about never go to weddings!

Good for you for finding a bra that works. And for finding a husband who at least took some sort of part in the hunt??? Wow. He's a keeper. Sister sizes are totally confusing, to be sure. 40% is the right way to go, especially if your weight isn't stable. 

17 hours ago, KMFL28 said:

IMG_20180429_193410.jpg

Looks great but, you need a hat and it would be sheer perfection!

You look amazing ....Looking awesome

On 4/29/2018 at 9:16 PM, KMFL28 said:

IMG_20180429_193410.jpg

Your dress is flattering AF and you look stunning! 

On 4/30/2018 at 2:03 PM, Readytobeme said:

Looks great but, you need a hat and it would be sheer perfection!

Oooh, a big derby hat! It would be fitting today!

9 hours ago, KMFL28 said:

Oooh, a big derby hat! It would be fitting today!

You just look like a hat person. For some reason, I feel that one would go quite well with that dress. Although you do look absolutely stunning as is.

BTW- You are only 26 pounds away from a whopping 200 lb loss judging by your stats. That is one helluva accomplishment!! Woot!!!!!!