GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

On 3/28/2018 at 11:04 PM, kristinwitha_k said:

I bought a new coat for spring and its an Old Navy straight size XL (!!) - thank you for your generous sizing, ON. Jeans are Lane Bryant 18s.  Scarf is my new favorite thing to wear - Target. 

IMG_1491.thumb.JPG.2253a1ef533fda4cf4c34bfc27d68b54.JPG

That coat is killing it! I love this photo.

You look ...giphy.gif

Happy Easter! And it snowed here in the Midwest, so I didn't get to wear skinny jeans and flats...had to settle for boots. New top and cardigan from Maurice's and my Nickle and Suede white cork earrings were the highlight of my outfit!

Snapchat-1975438752.jpg

On 3/27/2018 at 10:51 AM, ktallon said:

My work outfit size 16 skirt  size 1x top and size 18 blazer also size 1 pantyhose 

20180327_104658.jpg

good for you!!!! hope you're liking your new job! :) 

On 3/28/2018 at 11:04 PM, kristinwitha_k said:

I bought a new coat for spring and its an Old Navy straight size XL (!!) - thank you for your generous sizing, ON. Jeans are Lane Bryant 18s.  Scarf is my new favorite thing to wear - Target. 

IMG_1491.thumb.JPG.2253a1ef533fda4cf4c34bfc27d68b54.JPG

nice jacket...and nice to be shrinking!  (scarves are great for covering up when things aren't quite right too....like when my top is too baggy or a bit snug for now! they are cute and hide a multitude of things!)

19 hours ago, KMFL28 said:

Happy Easter! And it snowed here in the Midwest, so I didn't get to wear skinny jeans and flats...had to settle for boots. New top and cardigan from Maurice's and my Nickle and Suede white cork earrings were the highlight of my outfit!

Snapchat-1975438752.jpg

looking GREAT!!!

On 3/21/2018 at 3:50 PM, Kio said:

So, not TODAY, but Monday, when I went to a meeting in New Hampshire.  I was super stressed out by Leah being sick and whiny all weekend, so instead of stress-eating per my old-usual, I went out and splurged on a new dress!  (Also - bonus cat!)

IMG_0513.thumb.JPG.8ff728affc3e2264c1983f24618e0c8c.JPG

WOW, @Kio, you look PHENOMENAL!!!!  Yeah, you!!!!  love the flair at the bottom!!!  I need a dress like this!

I needed some fresh air, so my husband, Katya and I took a much needed walk. I’m wearing a size small Marimekko top and (not pictured) size 6 Lucky Brand Jeans.

FDBDD779-E2F3-4706-991A-5B4EDE878F8C.thumb.jpeg.7fdc5699fc9a85ecfebe5e09e88029e8.jpeg

12 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

I needed some fresh air, so my husband, Katya and I took a much needed walk. I’m wearing a size small Marimekko top and (not pictured) size 6 Lucky Brand Jeans.

FDBDD779-E2F3-4706-991A-5B4EDE878F8C.thumb.jpeg.7fdc5699fc9a85ecfebe5e09e88029e8.jpeg

I love this!! You’re looking sassy, girl!! Very cool top ❤️❤️❤️

White jeans, my friends, white jeans. 

As a pear-shaped individual, never thought I’d see the day. 

Gap white jeans, size 27 (that’s a 4, I think). Gap belt, Small. Target blue and white striped t-shirt, M. Beloved Olukai flip flops.

21BA9AB4-65F8-416A-B059-4B3880578522.jpeg

You look phenomenal. Phenomenal Woman! 

*mental note to buy white jeans*

I love white jeans and cargo....always have to be honest. They're great until you sit on a dirty seat.....or grass where a duck has shat!!!!! Then they are a bit of a nightmare....like eating beetroot in a white shirt.

1 hour ago, Aussie Bear said:

I love white jeans and cargo....always have to be honest. They're great until you sit on a dirty seat.....or grass where a duck has shat!!!!! Then they are a bit of a nightmare....like eating beetroot in a white shirt.

@Aussie Bear As always, you crack me up! In the Northeastern US, it’s most likely goose poop. We have very aggressive city dwelling geese who make their territory well known. And turkeys. Lots and lots of turkeys. 

9 hours ago, Readytobeme said:

@Jen581791 and @NerdyToothpick you guys both look phenomenal!!! Seriously!!

@Readytobeme You are so sweet. Thank you! 

9 hours ago, Readytobeme said:

@Jen581791 and @NerdyToothpick you guys both look phenomenal!!! Seriously!!

Thank you!! I was feeling pretty good :)  

1 hour ago, Aussie Bear said:

Yes, I'm afraid I have to be pretty careful in them. Worth it, though!

10 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

White jeans, tucked in shirt, belt...you've come so far!

10 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

As a pear-shaped individual, never thought I’d see the day. 

Gap white jeans, size 27 (that’s a 4, I think). Gap belt, Small. Target blue and white striped t-shirt, M. Beloved Olukai flip flops.

Wow. You are such an amazing weight loss surgery success story!

1 hour ago, NerdyToothpick said:

@Aussie Bear As always, you crack me up! In the Northeastern US, it’s most likely goose poop. We have very aggressive city dwelling geese who make their territory well known. And turkeys. Lots and lots of turkeys. 

In his drug growing days (before my time), hubby used to keep geese as security for his crops. Vicious beggars they are! Still had the geese when I met him, but not much longer....I suspect they became dinners because he was a keen BBQer.

Just now, Aussie Bear said:

In his drug growing days (before my time), hubby used to keep geese as security for his crops. Vicious beggars they are! Still had the geese when I met him, but not much longer....I suspect they became dinners because he was a keen BBQer.

@Aussie Bear Geese are so frickin’ mean! I was once trapped in a circle of angry geese. I’ve never been so terrified. 

I don't see any pear-shape Jen - you look absolutely gorgeous (but then I think you'd look amazing in a potato sack).

I’m at at Drumlin Farm, a wildlife rehabilitation center. It’s a beautiful spring day and after all the snow, I’m excited to be outside. I’m wearing a Uniqlo size M top and M leggings. I could have gone smaller but I wanted to be comfy. Today, I’m at 136.8 lbs. 

F2831B5D-532E-46DE-A19C-D44344E8E343.jpeg

Looking good NT and I love your smile - you've brightened my morning!

2 hours ago, cinwa said:

I don't see any pear-shape Jen - you look absolutely gorgeous (but then I think you'd look amazing in a potato sack).

The pear is much deflated!!! B)

I may give the potato sack a go and see if I can make it happen, fashion-wise! Soon, all the kids will be wearing one. 

1 hour ago, NerdyToothpick said:

I’m at at Drumlin Farm, a wildlife rehabilitation center. It’s a beautiful spring day and after all the snow, I’m excited to be outside. I’m wearing a Uniqlo size M top and M leggings. I could have gone smaller but I wanted to be comfy. Today, I’m at 136.8 lbs. 

F2831B5D-532E-46DE-A19C-D44344E8E343.jpeg

Look at you with your flashy leggings! I'm pretty sure everyone will be calling you Toothpick soon :)