GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

31 minutes ago, bellamoma said:

@Trish1967 unbelievable!!!!!! your transformation is just inspiring.  

Thank you so much @bellamoma!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

1 hour ago, blameitonthegenes said:

Love seeing the outfits and happy faces. First time posting here...3.5 years out. Ready for a night out with girl friends. Couldn't find a way to rotate the picture.

20171029_004820.thumb.jpg.3179a4304caa8c3f318c7ad46dfdc427.jpg

I love the head to toe black - tres chic. You look great :) 

6 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

I love the head to toe black - tres chic. You look great :) 

Thank you! It's actually slightly faded blue jeans but they do look black in the picture. 

On 11/8/2017 at 1:29 PM, Keligirl12 said:

Me and my son, this past Saturday, on his wedding day!

5a034ce069e91_KeliandConner.jpg.f5edae1da23f0e58151e7d1004601428.jpg

Keli - I hope all is well, congrats to you and your son! Still rocking it. Glad to see you Happy and Healthy. 

It was Grinch day at school.  Small pj top and size 2 jeans.  Some of the kids were fixated on the grinch and others on my antlers, lol!

IMG_2379.JPG

1 hour ago, Cheesehead said:

It was Grinch day at school.  Small pj top and size 2 jeans.  Some of the kids were fixated on the grinch and others on my antlers, lol!

That is too cute!  .... got to get me some of those PJ's - I love Grinch!

So I’m only 18 lbs down since my pre-op, but I’m starting to enjoy dressing myself. Today I mainly wore purple. Ha! Please excuse my 17 year-old’s messy room. It’s the only full length mirror in the house. 

25652E09-45FC-4FB0-899D-2300970238A6.jpeg

Edited by Cardamom77
Forgot to type something.

Nice, @Cardamom77, glad to see you're having fun with dressing! What a fun adventure we are on!

On 12/8/2017 at 5:49 PM, Cheesehead said:

IMG_2379.JPG

Adorable!!

On 12/8/2017 at 7:31 PM, Cardamom77 said:

So I’m only 18 lbs down since my pre-op, but I’m starting to enjoy dressing myself. Today I mainly wore purple. Ha! Please excuse my 17 year-old’s messy room. It’s the only full length mirror in the house. 

25652E09-45FC-4FB0-899D-2300970238A6.jpeg

I am in love with your sense of style! Get it, girl!

The night of my dad's memorial reception...me and my hubby. I haven't worn a dress/skirt in 20+ years :) (with the exception of the one I bought for our mini vacay to Vermont over the summer, lol)

IMG_5233.jpg

Edited by Nana Trish

1 hour ago, Nana Trish said:

The night of my dad's memorial reception...me and my hubby. I haven't worn a dress/skirt in 20+ years :) (with the exception of the one I bought for our mini vacay to Vermont over the summer, lol)

IMG_5233.jpg

@Nana Trish, you look great! No wonder people didn't recognize you!!! I'm sorry the dressing up was for a sad occasion, but you really do look very good.

I like the drapey cardigan - those are a staple of my wardrobe in cooler weather. They can really pull an outfit together. 

10 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

@Nana Trish, you look great! No wonder people didn't recognize you!!! I'm sorry the dressing up was for a sad occasion, but you really do look very good.

I like the drapey cardigan - those are a staple of my wardrobe in cooler weather. They can really pull an outfit together. 

Thank you, @Jen581791

The cardigan is definitely a new look for me, but I love it :) Looks nice, while hiding some of the unforgiving results of such rapid, drastic weight loss. I think it's going to be a staple for me as well. 

13 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

IMG_5233.jpg

Holy Jesus! Trish! My jaw hit the floor!!!

11 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Thank you, @Jen581791

The cardigan is definitely a new look for me, but I love it :) Looks nice, while hiding some of the unforgiving results of such rapid, drastic weight loss. I think it's going to be a staple for me as well. 

Cardigans and 3/4 sleeves are my new best friends. :)

PS: You and your husband are quite the attractive pair!

Edited by NerdyLady

Just now, NerdyLady said:

Holy Jesus! Trish! My jaw hit the floor!!!

:D Thank you, @NerdyLady!!! If I could get the darn belly fat to go away, I wouldn't need to lose any more weight...hehehe. I have lost about 20" just off my waist alone, but that part isn't moving nearly fast enough!! 

Just now, NerdyLady said:

Cardigans and 3/4 sleeves are my new best friends. :)

PS: You and your husband are quite the attractive pair!

I love cardigans...now...lol :) 

Thank you for the lovely compliment, dear friend! Hubby has regained about 30 of the 45 pounds he lost, but his new primary care doc has cracked the whip so to speak. Put him on blood pressure meds and told him to drop at least 20 pounds by his next visit. Carbs found him during this stressful past month, but he can do it! 

He is a pretty handsome fella though...no argument from me there :) ❤️

Trish - you look absolutely stunning and it's good to see you smiling.  Your DH must be very proud of you (and I think he's pretty cute but keep that to yourself - I have a reputation to maintain. :lol: ).   

3 minutes ago, cinwa said:

Trish - you look absolutely stunning and it's good to see you smiling.  Your DH must be very proud of you (and I think he's pretty cute but keep that to yourself - I have a reputation to maintain. :lol: ).   

I so agree with this ^^^^ He is a cutie pie indeed ;)

You look absolutely stunning, Trish! I can't wait to get down to your size myself :D

1 hour ago, Nana Trish said:

:D Thank you, @NerdyLady!!! If I could get the darn belly fat to go away, I wouldn't need to lose any more weight...hehehe. I have lost about 20" just off my waist alone, but that part isn't moving nearly fast enough!! 

Belly fat is my mortal enemy. It won’t all go away but a ton will vanish. I promise!

1 hour ago, cinwa said:

@cinwa As my friend Sister Pat used to say, “just because I took vows doesn’t mean I died”. I use this quote as my green light for an innocent roving eye. ;) I’m truly too lazy to take anyone’s man. 

15 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

IMG_5233.jpg

Wow.  Just wow.  Your weight loss success is truly amazing and inspirational to us all (especially given all the health and family problems that you have had).  

Thank you so very much for sharing this photo and for being such an active part of the TTF community.  :)

1 hour ago, cinwa said:

Thank you so much, @cinwa ❤️ I smile a lot more than I used to, most of the time. Hubby is very proud of me...he's taken to calling me 'bones' now, lol. Every time he hugs me he says he still can't believe how well I've done. Makes me feel good! And no worries, your secret is safe with me on the 'cute' comment! :lol:

Now if I can only find a comfortable bra with a trunk load of support....

Edited by Nana Trish

1 hour ago, Readytobeme said:

I so agree with this ^^^^ He is a cutie pie indeed ;)

You look absolutely stunning, Trish! I can't wait to get down to your size myself :D

Thank you, @Readytobeme!! Hubby will blush over all of these compliments B)

And thank you for the lovely compliment for me too ❤️ I clean up pretty well sometimes, HAHAHAHA!  :lol: You'll be surprised how quick it happens if you follow your plan...it seems like it's dragging sometimes, but then it's like you wake up one morning and you've had a transformation overnight! I still have anywhere from 14-29 pounds to go, but I've gotta say I feel pretty darn good right now...weight wise anyway :)