GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

1 hour ago, GAviv said:

Free People mules

I love LOVE LOVE those mules. You look great. 

1 hour ago, GAviv said:

Good morning. Hope everyone is well! Back to work and back to reality after a wonderful two-week vacation.

Pilcro jeans (size 27) and J. Crew blouse (size 4). Burberry scarf (not pictured) and Free People mules.

5.22.17b.jpeg

5_22_17.jpeg

Look how rested you look. Gorgeous!

Super casual outside wedding on Sunday.  Michael Kors XS pink and black dress and black patent leather sandals. Sorry for the hotel potty in the back lol. 

IMG_5371.JPG

Morning. Pilcro cropped straight black jeans (size 27), small GAP tank and small Banana Republic cardigan. Pink suede Vince Camuto slides.

5_25_17.jpeg

On 5/15/2017 at 6:43 AM, Dunndeal said:

Hope all the Mom's had a Happy Mother's Day. This is me with my guys. I'm wearing a size 6 dress from Loft. 

IMG_0418.JPG

Love this! Gorgeous family!

1 hour ago, Stephtay said:

Love this! Gorgeous family!

I love this pic of you! You never cease to surprise me! You are just gorgeous! And those boys! I love that we can zoom in a bit and see your hubby? In the window!

On 5/22/2017 at 10:57 AM, Clickin said:

Look how rested you look. Gorgeous!

Love this look. That top! That neckline! I never can get my call her or neckline to fall quite the way they do in the movies lol. Must be this style and brand of top?

TGIF...literally. These are my shoes today. Espadrilles from anthropologie. 

IMG_1212.JPG

5 minutes ago, GAviv said:

IMG_1212.JPG

I love the shoes!!

2 hours ago, GAviv said:

IMG_1212.JPG

Omg yes!!!!

Sunday, 13/14 capris from Maurice's and a 2x top from Gordmans that seems too tight to wear without something over it, but I did bc it was warm!

When will I stop thinking of my weight in the 300's? Today my husband asked what I weighed in after the long weekend and I said still 394, it was 254...how does my brain screw that up?

IMG_20170528_103238602.jpg

Apparently it's been awhile since I posted a picture and it's 90 here today.  So I went with the au natural shoes (barefeet)

CHT 04262017.jpg

LeeC, Wow!!  You are such a major success story and an inspiration to us all. :)

Desigual T-shirt size M (size M!? On me!?), black H&M shaping skinny jeans size 34, comfortable leather sandals from Pikolinos (made in Spain). I still need to do something with my hair...

res_1496928237836.jpg

Beautiful, @Isaare!

49 minutes ago, Isaare said:

Desigual T-shirt size M (size M!? On me!?), black H&M shaping skinny jeans size 34, comfortable leather sandals from Pikolinos (made in Spain). I still need to do something with my hair...

res_1496928237836.jpg

Love that shirt!

21 hours ago, Isaare said:

res_1496928237836.jpg

What an adorable outfit!

21 hours ago, Isaare said:

res_1496928237836.jpg

Aww, you're beautiful, I love your shoes =) 

On 6/7/2017 at 8:11 PM, LeeC said:

Apparently it's been awhile since I posted a picture and it's 90 here today.  So I went with the au natural shoes (barefeet)

CHT 04262017.jpg

Way to go!! Your stats are incredible. 

Side note, I went to school in Spokane and my best friend's mom worked at Deaconess for years. :)

On 5/30/2017 at 11:12 PM, KMFL28 said:

Sunday, 13/14 capris from Maurice's and a 2x top from Gordmans that seems too tight to wear without something over it, but I did bc it was warm!

When will I stop thinking of my weight in the 300's? Today my husband asked what I weighed in after the long weekend and I said still 394, it was 254...how does my brain screw that up?

IMG_20170528_103238602.jpg

You look lovely! I cannot believe how much weight you have lost! That's incredible. Congrats on the hard work.

MpJ1cTvl.jpg

My son's 8th grade graduation. He wore all black so my husband and I matched him. Jacket medium, dress size 8!!

I love the ruffles, @Zyia!

I haven't posted for awhile! My pink top (sz xs) matched my jewelry! Also, coach purse for Mother's Day and he also bought me one in black! 

IMG_1973.JPG

Looking good Julie!  Love the shirt!

On 5/26/2017 at 10:00 AM, GAviv said:

IMG_1212.JPG

Clickin, your posts are so smart I half expect you to just click your heels in these awesome shoes and for magic to happen.