GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

21 hours ago, WLSJourney said:

Today, I'm unsure of the top but love my pants. They are quite old but hardly worn! I get razzed at work for the plaid design but I like it. 

The top is gap size large

tank top is old navy size xl (I love these lace bottom tanks - they are also very old and getting too big I cannot find them anywhere)

pants are New York and Co 16 P 

Cheap 1" heels so my pants don't drag - size 7. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You look great! I love your pants!

8 minutes ago, GAviv said:

Morning. Joe's straight jeans (size 27), small ivory Sonoma tee and xs/s LOFT poncho. Black leAther ankle boots. 

We're supposed to get up to a foot of snow this weekend :o

image.jpeg

Another Greer outfit that I love! And your smile - so happy! 

13 minutes ago, GAviv said:

Morning. Joe's straight jeans (size 27), small ivory Sonoma tee and xs/s LOFT poncho. Black leAther ankle boots. 

image.jpeg

I love those jeans. We can't wear distressed jeans on Fridays. Some people went a little overboard on their amount of distressing lol. 

Ugh- snow in mid April. I don't miss that. 

Need a little advice-I'm having shoulder surgery next month, and don't have much hope that I'll be able to put on a bra for a while...I'm thinking I should get some camisoles with the built-in bra...but need plenty of support...suggestions?

Okay, so the first outfit I had on for only about half an hour. Small Danskin high impact racer-back sport bra, medium Champion capri leggings (though I really need a small), and Vibram FiveFingers shoes, size 41.

The second is Jordache skinny jeans, size 6 and a medium top from a few years ago at Old Navy. I really should wear my body shaper to tame the muffin top.

Oh, and I was finally able to go down a cup size in my bra to a 34D. I've been on the tightest hook for a while, so I may actually need a 32DD. Oh, and I haven't mentioned it, but I went down to size 5 underwear a couple of weeks ago. :) 

rsz_20160415_085419.jpg

rsz_20160415_100648.jpg

55 minutes ago, cherylm321 said:

Need a little advice-I'm having shoulder surgery next month, and don't have much hope that I'll be able to put on a bra for a while...I'm thinking I should get some camisoles with the built-in bra...but need plenty of support...suggestions?

My mom had shoulder surgery in November and was just able to start wearing bras again recently. She said the best fitting cami in the world (her words) is made by Best Fitting Panty, and it's available at Walmart. I just looked at walmart.com, an I didn't see any that were more than $8.96

Edited by WendyH
Specified "cami"

28 minutes ago, WendyH said:

My mom had shoulder surgery in November and was just able to start wearing bras again recently. She said the best fitting cami in the world (her words) is made by Best Fitting Panty, and it's available at Walmart. I just looked at walmart.com, an I didn't see any that were more than $8.96

Thanks, Wendy! I'm feeling a little jealous of men right now. They can have shoulder surgery without much wardrobe change. I'm on a serious hunt for shirts that button down the front that are like t-shirt fabric. I hate button-front shirts!  I don't think I'll be able to put on a t-shirt for weeks.

5 hours ago, MarktheNerd said:

Hah--as soon as I can find another cannon to take a picture next to.

Photoshop! I like the clean shaven look by the way. :D

1 hour ago, WendyH said:

Okay, so the first outfit I had on for only about half an hour. Small Danskin high impact racer-back sport bra, medium Champion capri leggings (though I really need a small), and Vibram FiveFingers shoes, size 41.

The second is Jordache skinny jeans, size 6 and a medium top from a few years ago at Old Navy. I really should wear my body shaper to tame the muffin top.

Oh, and I was finally able to go down a cup size in my bra to a 34D. I've been on the tightest hook for a while, so I may actually need a 32DD. Oh, and I haven't mentioned it, but I went down to size 5 underwear a couple of weeks ago. :) 

rsz_20160415_085419.jpg

rsz_20160415_100648.jpg

Wow Wendy, you look fan-tabulous!!! You are a skinny minnie and I love your hair back away from your face. 

4 hours ago, Clickin said:

image.pngimage.png

Navy lace overlay top Maurices

linen blazer Maurices

Gap jeans

brown "suede" slide wedges

You always look so cute! Love this look. 

3 hours ago, GAviv said:

image.jpeg

You always look so put together. I love your jeans from yesterday and today-super cute! 

Boo to snow. It's 75 here and all weekend <3

1 hour ago, JulieW said:

You always look so put together. I love your jeans from yesterday and today-super cute! 

Boo to snow. It's 75 here and all weekend <3

Thank you, julie! I am looking forward to paring back my closet while I'm home these next few weeks to make it more manageable. I have a bunch of too-big stuff, along with stuff I just feel "eh" about. 

Now the weather reports show we are supposed to get 22" of snow!! I went to the supermarket today and it was a zoo...

6 hours ago, Clickin said:

image.pngimage.png

linen blazer Maurices

Gap jeans

I just bought that same top from Maurice's .. I love it!

8 hours ago, MarktheNerd said:

Hah--as soon as I can find another cannon to take a picture next to.

Crop that last picture!

9 hours ago, Clickin said:

image.pngimage.png

linen blazer Maurices

Gap jeans

Love the wedges!

Morning, so much snow here so it's a lazy day in the house. Small black lounge pants and small pink banana republic sweatshirt.

excuse the no makeup...

image.jpeg

40 minutes ago, GAviv said:

Morning, so much snow here so it's a lazy day in the house. Small black lounge pants and small pink banana republic sweatshirt.

excuse the no makeup...

image.jpeg

Such sweetness!

57 minutes ago, GAviv said:

excuse the no makeup...

If I had that to cuddle up to, I would wish for snow every weekend!! :wub:

Chaps flowered skirt and lace blouse and pink sweater. M/L.

Happy Sunday,  everyone! 

20160417_094625_resized.jpg

On 4/16/2016 at 1:08 PM, GAviv said:

excuse the no makeup...

image.jpeg

This is beyond PRECIOUS! I so miss having a lil snuggle bug to hold and adore...You're very lucky! 

Just now, Julie-R said:

This is beyond PRECIOUS! I so miss having a lil snuggle bug to hold and adore...You're very lucky! 

Thank you! He's such a little mush...I can't get enough!

It's a beautiful day in Chicagoland. Medium t-shirt from the 2009 Harmon Hundred and size 12 (a small 12) denim shorts with my SAS sandals that are probably 12 years old.

Funny story about the 2009 Harmon Hundred. My husband and I attempted to ride the 25 mile loop, and he tried to ride Grandpa Harmon's bike. It broke down twice, so we gave up and went home. :(

rsz_20160417_153524.jpg

Edited by WendyH
Elaborated on the shirt

Me this morning about to head into the office. Womens size 4 white capris and size Med Daisy blouse i got at Charming Charlies along with the matching Daisy jewelry. 

Outfit1.jpg

JulieApril18th2016.jpg

JuliefeetLOL.jpg