**ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE**

So im 3 days post op gastric/lap band and im still suffering with gas /wind pains but it seems to be everytime I drink I dont think its the gas thats lefr over from the op surely I shouldnt be getting bad gas pains like this constantly !!

Ot only seems to get bad when I drink though so think I must be swallowing air elive tried tiny sips but nothing seems to be helping

Try your liquids at different temperatures. Sometimes that helps.

I have ive tried all temps and different thickness just as soon as I drink I get really bad pain and just cant seem to burp

I had problems with the gas, you just need to walk it off. It eventually will go away and it does get easier. Are you using a straw? If you are then try not to. I was advised not to use straws early on out, in fact I still don't use them. If you are really concerned, don't hesitate to call your doctor. Congratulations on your surgery!

Thanku hun finally got my hands on some cheeable windeze so hopefully these will help also my incision sites really itchy x

I had surgery on the 28th May and it took over a week for the trapped wind to pass but it does .. Hang in there!

Thanku it feels so intense like im about to do a big burp then it goes away :0( x

• 2 weeks later...

I am 6 days post op and I must say it is a process. That gas piece is serious. I was in so much pain. Milk of magnesia helped as well as gas x. I do have that problem with burping. I cannot get one good one out. In addition I have these air bubbles that goes down my chest and I have to readjust my breathing

. Does that happen to anyone?

Lastly, I seem to still be hungry. These liquids do not cut it and I am craving texture. I hope it's all worth it sooner than later.

I am 6 days post op and I must say it is a process. That gas piece is serious. I was in so much pain. Milk of magnesia helped as well as gas x. I do have that problem with burping. I cannot get one good one out. In addition I have these air bubbles that goes down my chest and I have to readjust my breathing

. Does that happen to anyone?

Lastly, I seem to still be hungry. These liquids do not cut it and I am craving texture. I hope it's all worth it sooner than later.

You just had major surgery a week ago. It will get better.

• 2 weeks later...

2.5 weeks post op. The gas has subsided. I thought it never would!!! Question, post-op, how do you deal with hunger. I feel like i am only full for about 15-20 at the most, then i am hungry again. I have read that it will get better after my fill, but it is so frustrating being hungry. its a constant battle, I drink my sugar free drinks, popsicles and that stuff wears off in seconds. I feel a little discouraged about this weight loss. Any experience on this?