bhawkins0711

July 29th

My surgery date has been set!!!! I'm so excited even though it is still 2 months away. Looking forward to finding buddies with a date near mine and going through this together!

Hello! I am July 21st! My doc wants me to do a full liquid diet until 2 weeks before surgery and sart a clear liquid diet. I started today and it has been a rough mind game!

Hello! I am July 21st! My doc wants me to do a full liquid diet until 2 weeks before surgery and sart a clear liquid diet. I started today and it has been a rough mind game!

How exciting!!! Wow that is a super long time to do a liquid diet!!!! I don't think I could do it for that long! A couple of weeks is one thing, but a couple of months is a whole new ball game. Why are they wanting you to do it for so long before your surgery? I'm super lucky because my doctor doesn't require a liquid diet. I think I just have to do clear liquids the day before and that's it. 

Congratulations!

hard to believe the 2 months has gone as fast as it did....surgery in 9 days! 

Woo hoo! I'm almost a week out! Best of luck.

congrats!