ready2loose

Northern VA Plastic Surgeon who accepts insurance

I'm almost at goal and need to start looking at plastic surgery options. I went today for my first consult and didn't expect that they didn't take insurance. Anyone have good results from a surgeon in the Nova area who accepts insurance?

I am from Northern VA and I could not find one surgeon who accepted insurance.  Anyway check out Plastic Surgery of Fredericksburg they were the best priced that I found and have the facilities right in the offices so you cut out the hospital fees. 

i believe Dr Andrew Kriegel and myself, Dr Timothy Mountcastle are the only plastic surgeons that i know that accept most insurances.

i accept all insurances except kaiser and anthem healthkeepers plus.

i have also heard that dr nickodem takes some insurances but im not sure which ones.

best to call their offices and ask. and then put a list up here for all to know.

hope that helps.

It is not Northern VA however I have a great surgeon in Hampton, VA named Dr. Michael Zwicklbauer.  I have had abdominoplasty and breast augmentation.  The reason why I chose him was I went to three other surgeons for a consult and all three told me I needed a breast lift with my augmentation and lipo with muscle plication for the abdominoplasty.  When I went to Dr. Z he said no and all I needed was extra skin removed from my stomach and breast implants (saved me an additional $5,000).  He was right and a year and a half later I look amazing in a bikini with 6 pack abs.  

I did not use my insurance as there was too much red tape involved but he takes most insurance as he is also a post surgical reconstructive surgeon for cancer patients and post weight loss.

Im new to the hampton roads area.. is this dr still here. Do u suggest him as a referral?? @Splendid