Sign in to follow this  
Kgcoyne

Canadian Websites that sell Bariatric vitamins?

Morning all!

I have a girlfriend in Canada who has been having a hard time with buying her vitamins, and I think buying them online is her best option.  What Canadian Websites do you use? 

I know the USA ones, because I use them, but they can cause all kinds of problems, with high shipping costs, as well as excise and duty taxes. Most of the time its just not worth it for her.

Any suggestions?

I use Canadian Pharmacy Online. I am on Obamacare (OMG, it's horrible!). I take Aciphex and Obamacare won't allow it. Never mind I've taken it 8 years. My new doctor (old medical group refuses to accept Obamacare) suggested I try Canada as my prescription here was $182 a month. I am paying $9 a month thru Canadian Pharmacy Online. Yep, it's not a typo, $9 a month. They are really prompt and called within an hour of placing the order to make certain everything was correct. Had my prescription in about two weeks. They are really great!