Jolls

Greer and other shoe lovers

My new babies -   on sale at DSW for 20 bucks!   I think I might even sleep in them....that is how much I'm in love.

post-31510-0-42920500-1398656476_thumb.j

They are AWESOME!!

Post a pic when you wear them! I bet they look totally hot.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!

My new babies -   on sale at DSW for 20 bucks!   I think I might even sleep in them....that is how much I'm in love.

attachicon.gifphoto(2).JPG

What about your boots from a few weeks ago now that you are in onederland?

Loveeeee!

You can never have too many shoes....especially cute ones!

That is my motto also. Those are adorable!

So cute!

Love them!!   Do post a pic wearing them!

What about your boots from a few weeks ago now that you are in onederland?

I've had those hooker boots a while, I can't zip them all the way so I can only wear them under jeans.   I do love those as well and the day they can zip all the way, there will be much rejoicing!

My left leg I can alllmoooooossssstt get it all the way up, very very close.  My right leg is my bad one though (previous infection in it, it still retains a lot of water and is just generally quite larger since that fiasco) and it has a good 2-3 inches before that side will zip up.  Unsure if it ever will on that leg to be honest - but as I said, I can rock em in jeans!

I've had those hooker boots a while, I can't zip them all the way so I can only wear them under jeans.   I do love those as well and the day they can zip all the way, there will be much rejoicing!

My left leg I can alllmoooooossssstt get it all the way up, very very close.  My right leg is my bad one though (previous infection in it, it still retains a lot of water and is just generally quite larger since that fiasco) and it has a good 2-3 inches before that side will zip up.  Unsure if it ever will on that leg to be honest - but as I said, I can rock em in jeans!

Every time you post about hooker boots, I laugh.  When I was younger (and single) living in NYC we used to call them "F*ck me boots" :)  Ah, the memories!

Anyway, I love that I got a call out here, but am a bit concerned that I come across as a shoe s*ut :)  I guess my secret is out!   :o

Here is are my two latest acquisitions.  I am embarrassed to admit that I have filled all the shoe slots in my new closet, so any future purchases will be relegated to a bottom shelf in the closet!

post-30984-0-68979800-1398698774_thumb.j

post-30984-0-25628200-1398698781_thumb.j

Every time you post about hooker boots, I laugh.  When I was younger (and single) living in NYC we used to call them "F*ck me boots" :)  Ah, the memories!

Anyway, I love that I got a call out here, but am a bit concerned that I come across as a shoe s*ut :)  I guess my secret is out!   :o

Here is are my two latest acquisitions.  I am embarrassed to admit that I have filled all the shoe slots in my new closet, so any future purchases will be relegated to a bottom shelf in the closet!

OMG I love them!  We have the same taste in shoes!  The ones on the left are my absolute favorite...do you build outfits around shoes you love?   I was daydreaming yesterday about what I'm going to wear with my new shoes once I lose some weight...yes, all 9 pair came in.   A girls got to shop for something! :D

OMG I love them!  We have the same taste in shoes!  The ones on the left are my absolute favorite...do you build outfits around shoes you love?   I was daydreaming yesterday about what I'm going to wear with my new shoes once I lose some weight...yes, all 9 pair came in.   A girls got to shop for something! :D

PICTURES!!  Let me see...I can live vicariously :)

And yes, I do plan outfits around my shoes and bags.  I am as crazy about purses as I am about shoes.  I love accessories.  Well, I love it all.

Every time you post about hooker boots, I laugh.  When I was younger (and single) living in NYC we used to call them "F*ck me boots" :)  

That's what my sister calls them.

That's what my sister calls them.

Great minds :)

Don't get me wrong, I love them and have about 10 pair of high boots - different colors and styles.  That is all I wore this winter.

I'm a size 7.5.  I accept all cast off shoes and bags.   You know... just in case.

edit:  seriously.

edit of the edit:  I'm not kidding!

Edited by Happy-Camper

I'm a size 7.5.  I accept all cast off shoes and bags.   You know... just in case.

edit:  seriously.

edit of the edit:  I'm not kidding!

If I could I would.  I wear anything from an 8.5 to 9.5 depending on the shoe.  If they are a little big, and I love them, I use heel liners.  Makes a big difference in fit.

Oh, my bags...I need a whole new thread to for that one.  I am attached to most, and have some amazing vintage designer ones from my grandma.  

I feel I must Speak Up for the Old Hippy contingent,

I have one purse that I bought last fall and have never used -- and 5 pairs of shoes -- 3 of them are shoes for the gym.  The other two - ankle boots and 'funeral shoes"

Now SWEATERS is a whole Different subject.....  rofl....

Oh, we actually call them F*ck me shoes too.  I just didn't think people would appreciate me saying that here...

And sorry, HC,  I'm a 9.5 inch girl.   /wink

Edit:  9.5 size.  9.5 size foot girl that is.  Which shrunk btw.  I used to wear 11s.

Edited by Jolls

Oh, we actually call them F*ck me shoes too.  I just didn't think people would appreciate me saying that here...

And sorry, HC,  I'm a 9.5 inch girl.   /wink

Edit:  9.5 size.  9.5 size foot girl that is.  Which shrunk btw.  I used to wear 11s.

we call it that too.  My husband LOVES them. 

and ...dang.    I lost from 8.5 to 7.5 and I can wear some 7s.  

I hope I didn't offend anyone!

PICTURES!!  Let me see...I can live vicariously :)

And yes, I do plan outfits around my shoes and bags.  I am as crazy about purses as I am about shoes.  I love accessories.  Well, I love it all.

I tried...gotta learn how to post pics when I get home.

Hey, I'm a 9! :D

Edited by princessblog

I hope I didn't offend anyone!

Offend? I like you more because of that!

I recently went on a work trip to Las Vegas and realized on day one that I looked like a hobo in my baggy ill-fitting suit. So I went to the mall and bought a new suit for work that was absolutely gorgeous.  Then of course, I needed new shoes to go with it, so I happened upon Nordstom's during a great sale and picked up a pair of nude Michael Kors platform sandals that were on major sale.  These are the first new shoes I've bought since surgery, besides a new pair of running/exercise shoes.  I loved them so much, that I went back and bought them in black and navy! (My logic is that when you find a stunning shoe that fits well and is incredibly comfy, and its on sale, you need it in several colors. right?) I keep telling myself that anyway. 

I spent way too much money, but I felt like a million bucks, and when  I got home my husband just said "whoa".