3girldogs

I finally lost 100 pounds

My surgery was last November, toward the end of the month. I now have lost a hundred pounds. I have a new Bariatric doctor since moving to South Carolina. He has me on a strict diet because he wants me to lose much more. It is hard not eating bread, potatoes, pasta, rice and crackers/cereal. I still get IBS but not so often. I spit up once when I ate a chicken thigh fast. I still have to keep reminding myself to eat slow no mater how hungry I am. I tend to do better when I eat small meals through the day.

Well I just wanted to tell someone. I haven't met anyone here yet.

Congrats on an amazing accomplishment.!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far!  And welcome :D 

wow that's great, keep up the good work

That's outstanding - congratulations!

Congratulations! That's great.

Congrats to you. <3 

Awesome! How do you like your new place?

Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself. I can not wait to drop my next 20lbs to reach a hundred.

Jealous here! Congrats on tbe century mark, I got within 3 lbs but then started going the wrong way...appetite has come back with a vengence. Anyhow, that has to be one of the best feelings, I'm proud of you.

Shipwreck55

It is so hot, in the 90's, in South Carolina (compared to Seattle) that I'm drinking a lot of water. You have lost a lot of weight, good luck.

Jealous here! Congrats on tbe century mark, I got within 3 lbs but then started going the wrong way...appetite has come back with a vengence. Anyhow, that has to be one of the best feelings, I'm proud of you.

I have been flirting with the 100 pound mark for seemingly two months. I finally broke it yesterday and then was back on top again. I hear you about the apetite. Mine has definitely come back. But I have found its usually head hunger. If I choose not to eat, it goes away and I don't feel so freaking hungry. I also realized when I started eating carbs it just led to more carbs. Keep working it. It will work.

Great Job, It's a Process and looks like you have mastered it, keep up the good work !

Welcome, congrats on your loss!

I have been flirting with the 100 pound mark for seemingly two months. I finally broke it yesterday and then was back on top again. I hear you about the apetite. Mine has definitely come back. But I have found its usually head hunger. If I choose not to eat, it goes away and I don't feel so freaking hungry. I also realized when I started eating carbs it just led to more carbs. Keep working it. It will work.

Mine is head hunger, too. It just seems to happen when my wife cooks the things that I like the most...and I have to sit and watch my kids eat half and then throw the rest away...UGH...

Mine is head hunger, too. It just seems to happen when my wife cooks the things that I like the most...and I have to sit and watch my kids eat half and then throw the rest away...UGH...

That is the one of the benefits for being single. The only food in my house is stuff I have purchased at the grocery store. It would be much harder otherwise!

CONGRATS! AWESOME WORK!

Congratulations! GREAT job!

Good luck on your journey and congrats on hitting the 100lbs lost!

Par-tay!!!  You are a rock star, Congrats!!

Congrats, great accomplishment.

Congratulations. That is awesome!!!!!

That's awesome, congratulations!!

welcome to SC!  Summerville is beautiful, too!