jasmine c.

Nutri ninja or Magic bullet?

Im looking into getting the whole Ninja system. I have been dying for a Vitamix, but I dont want to pay the hefty price tag. I found the complete Ninja system on Amazon for under $300. The Ninja is also supposed to be the generic form of the Vitamix if that helps.

I have the Magic Bullet and use it often.  It works great to pulverize ice in a protein shake.  My only complaint would be having to clean under the tiny rubber gasket. 

I have no experience with the Nutri Ninja, so I can't compare the two. 

I bought a Ninja system before my surgery last year. Let me tell you, ITS WORTH IT. Not even just for us WLS folk either  :)

Edited by RckrVxn

Tried the Magic Bullet while staying with my nephew and didn't care for it.  I was used to a big blender container! Now I own a Ninja set that has 2 small containers and blade and a huge pitcher with its own blade.  I LOVE it! Double blade does a great job on ice in protein shakes.  I think I found mine off of Brad's Deals and don't remember where the deal was from, as far as which store.  

I have a Vitamix but don't use it that much -- although I did use it to make pumpkin pancakes this morning.  When I made shakes in it, it made them too airy which didn't set well w/ my sleeve.  So I just used my blender ball bottle.  

guess i am gonna go against the grain here... but...

bought the magic bullet and love it... does a great job with making my shakes.. plus it is so amazingly convenient to make the shake in the cup you are gonna drink it from... cleanup is simple and easy.

I bought and love my Magic Bullet too. A lot of bang for the buck.

I bought a ninja prep master chef. I didn't like it at all. I tried making shakes with it and it left everything very clumpy.

AceArcher...I love love my magic bullet and hate pulling out a big blender now...But, have you tried doing the 'green waters' like the advertisement shows for the ninja??? I am thnking that down the road a little the 'green waters' may give me the roughage that sometimes I'm not getting through some much protein in my diet.

AceArcher...I love love my magic bullet and hate pulling out a big blender now...But, have you tried doing the 'green waters' like the advertisement shows for the ninja??? I am thnking that down the road a little the 'green waters' may give me the roughage that sometimes I'm not getting through some much protein in my diet.

I have not seen them, but i can imagine they would be good for you.. are you unable to make them in a magic bullet?  what does the ninja do that the bullet cant?  

Crushes n devours all that enters ..lol

Iv only seen commercials but i luv my magic bullet because its compact:)

I love my magic bullet I use it nearly every day. My only complaint is its not easy to clean under the rubber gasket. I've been afraid to take it out as I don't want to stretch. How does everyone else clean under it?

I have both and the new bullet is the BOMB! It pulverizes everything. My husband makes smoothies with spinach, carrots, nuts and fruit and there are no flecks of anything, totally smooth!

I love my magic bullet I use it nearly every day. My only complaint is its not easy to clean under the rubber gasket. I've been afraid to take it out as I don't want to stretch. How does everyone else clean under it?

We use ours everyday too. I take it out - not had a problem