What site of weight loss to expect?

kathma

Hi everyone, does anyone know approx. how much weight you should expect to lose each month? I have lost about 30 lb this first 4 weeks. ( also includes wt lost from 2wks pre op - so 6 wks worth I suppose )

I've lost 27 lbs over 5 weeks (post op). 42 since I decided to have surgery. Some weeks I just go up and down the same two or three lbs. I just take it as it is. I expected to be a slow loser because I am a lightweight.

I'm a happy freaked out but I'm 4 weeks out from surgery and I'm losing 10 pounds a week.  I am shocked but wonder if this is too fast! Do you know of anyone else that did this and how it went long term?  Maybe its been allot of water weight?       

It will slow any day now!  After the first 4-6 weeks it usually slows....especially if you're losing 10 pounds a week.  You'll have stalls as well!  I stalled every 3 weeks for at least a week or more from the beginning then would have a massive loss the next two weeks.  I stalled at 4 months for 2 months (did everything known to man to kick it) but then had a nice 10 pound loss then stalled again for a month then had another big loss.  Everyone is different! 

Sonya

My program says that 8-20 pounds a month is typical in the early months.