mrsdonjuan

CALLING ALL MAY SURGERIES!

Hello you guys I'm suppose to be having my surgery May 12, 2014, If all goes well with the 2nd approval. So I'm calling all May dates to take this journey with me.

Thanks in advance!!!!

I am schedule for 5/6 pending approval!

I'm in for the 19th...God Willing and the Creek don't rise, as they say...well they say that around here.

I was originally scheduled for April, but my insurance got filed incorrectly, so now my clinic is telling me certainly in May.  I'm going to take their word and put my name in the ring with all of you!

Ok May family here I go again, finally got my approval today, so my surgery will in fact be May 12, 2014, I have to go do blood gases, ekg, chest xray, and blood work on the 24th of this month. Omg I so hate ABG's (blood gases) they hurt so bad :eek: but it has to be done, also on the same day I have to do an all day education class :mad:, I hate that since I've taken it 3x already. I will be starting my liquid diet on April 28th. I am so excited and a little scared at the same time, I'm trying to keep the faith and stay prayed up, I'm also praying for you guys as well.

Yours Truly,

Mrsdonjuan- STANDING IN FAITH FOR THE MAY SURGERIES!!!! :lol:

@Mrsdonjuan, Congrats on your approval. I know abgs hurt like crazy. Praying for you as well. I will be starting my liquid diet on 4/27, T-10 days. My preop is on 4/24 with anesthesia and my surgeon. The hospital called a couple days ago and preregistered me. HERE WE GO!!

@OneBrightDay Thanks!!!, yes I'm so excited it is so good to have someone take this journey with you.

Three more days!  I am nervous about the physical healing, but excited otherwise.

Good luck ,let me no how you are doing.Praying for a speedy recovery

I am scheduled for May 9th...FRIDAY!!!!! Good luck to everyone!!!

Good luck!!!

I will be going into surgery at 7:30am. See you guys on the other side.

I will be having mine on May 19! In two weeks at this time I will be post-op...whoa!

I'm May 13th! So excited....more excited than nervous!

Tomorrow is my big day!

Boo, good luck!! It will over and done in no time. I had mine on 5/6 and feeling better already.

Same here - VSG 5/6 and feel human again - finally able to get my fluids down enough!