3girldogs

Finally arrived in Charleston, SC - all the way from Seattle

We are camping (trailer) at the KOA in Mt. Pleasant. We have been traveling ten days straight with three cats In crates) and three dogs. My husband would never stop to sight see - just drive, drive, drive.

I'm going to be glad to get back to eating cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese sticks... I'm so tired of eating out. We stopped at restaurants because it was important to get Ron to take a break from driving.

We will probably be here a month until everything clears and we can purchase our house here. It is going to be tough when Ron goes to work and I stay home with the dogs.

I would like to go sight seeing. Anyone want to meet up? (I should be picking up my car tomorrow)

If you go to the SC Aquarium, my daughter is the horticulturist there.  PM me and I will give you some details.

I think you will love Charleston.  I know I do.  I hope he likes the new job.

You're now around less than 3 hours from me.  Next time we go to Charleston I DEFINITELY want to meet up!  We love Charleston!

I was born and raised in Charleston.  We lived at 103 Trad St.  When you tour the city look for it!  I love Charleston ... it's a great place to walk!  Also, Summerville is a pretty little town if you want to look around.  We moved there when I was a teenager.  We lived at 408 Sumter Ave.  I am so jealous that you get to live in Charleston!  Enjoy!