marsell49

Woohoo! Can fit in Victoria Secret!

Wow, 14 months out and can fit in VS! Now a 36- pre-op was 46-48!!! And, bought a nightshirt and light sweatshirt in large, and could have fit in a medium!!!!

Woooooo Hoooooo!  Love this!

Congrats! I was so excited when i was finally able to fit into aerie underwear....so cheap and cozy

I just went to victoria secret yesterday and got 6 pairs of cute panties in a large and they all fit! I got fitted for a bra the highest they go up to in store is a 38 (B cup) so I had to get extenders cause I'm a 42 right now (I use to have alot of side boob, if you know what I mean, it has gone down a lot but it still needs to go down more), but I'm still soooo happy I don't even care that I had to get an extender for the bra. Before even with an extender I never would have fit in a victoria secret bra plus I would have never went to try and get fitted for one! Now I'm much more confident about myself and I went in there to shop specifically for panties and a bra, before the only time I went to victoria secret was to get lotion and perfume.

Awesome! I hate to admit it, but I'm excited for the day I can spend way too much money on their products lol. 

Don't spend too much... Their quality isn't really worth it. Just my opinion. A good bra makes a world of difference.

I love VS perfumes and some of their clothes. Though i hate to admit, their quality is lacking on many of their items as Gaviv stated. I do shop there, but i buy what is ALWAYS on sale. No way am i paying the full price for items that are not high quality. Their bras are so pretty. Though i have seen pretty bras for cheaper prices at other stores too. For me any item bought there must be on sale.  :P

I have honestly never looked at their bras, but I'm sure they are pretty! After I hit goal and had breast augmentation surgery 2 months ago, I decided to invest in some very quality bras. First, I found out I was wearing my bra wrong all these years, and second I had no idea what size I was. After a professional fitting and trying on many options at a specialty store, I was in shock how good my boobs looked :). Seriously.

We won't talk about the second mortgage I had to take to pay for them. I was in shock over that too. But it was so worth it! I have dunce found the sane bras on eBay (new with tags) for a quarter of the price and they ship from France for a very reasonable cost.

I urge everyone to get professionally fitted.

Edited by GAviv

Sad to say no need to get mine professionally fitted. I have ZERO boobs. Just skin and bone. Looks awful and i hate seeing myself naked. That said....It is wise for other ladies to get it done if you have boobs LOL. I know when i was a 40 DD a good bra meant everything. Thinking back when i was over weight. I longed to go in VS and other ladies undies shops, and buy something sexy or just pretty. Once i got to a weight where i could shop there. I sorta went a little crazy. Bought way too much and realized the quality wasn't worth the price in most cases. That's why now i shop when it's on sale and i must really like the item. Like the other day i got 5 pairs of cotton panties in there for 26 bucks. Worth it as most panties are 3 bucks or more in other stores. I'm just a girly girl and love everything that sparkles. It feels good to fit into something dainty. I totally get how the OP feels about finally being able to wear VS. I felt the same way and still do. When i was over weight i just didn't feel like a girl...if that makes any sense? Maybe i'm just a little weird  :P