Where to buy samplers of sugar-free syrups?

grapey

I've read that some of you add sugar-free syrups to protein shakes and other things, and I love that idea. But I don't want to buy a whole bottle of a syrup and find out that I can't stand it.

Is there a place where I can get *small* bottles of sugar-free syrups? Like a sample pack? Doesn't matter which brand. 

Thanks!

Until I just read Bugdoc's post -  I have not found or heard of a place to get samples of syrup.  If you are adding it to things like shakes you probably won't even know its really there.  If you are adding it as a flavoring to yogurt that might be a different story though.  I primarily use Vanilla and Caramel for most things (Torani) but I do have a lot of other flavors too.

I don't really like the syrups much in my shakes or coffees or yogurts, although I have seen posts in which others do. But I DO use the sf syrups in my protein ice cream recipes as they are published in the Eggface blog.

The local walmart has the syrups in small bottles here - as well as the grocery stores -- in the coffee aisle.  Unfortunately the small bottles are almost as expensive as the larger ones.

You can generallly find these syrups at World Market, Sams Club, Gordmans, TJ Max, Home Goods, Marshalls.  The last 5 stores have the smallest selections but their prices generally run 4.99-5.99 instead of the 7.99 that World Market charges.

The local walmart has the syrups in small bottles here - as well as the grocery stores -- in the coffee aisle.  Unfortunately the small bottles are almost as expensive as the larger ones.

You can generallly find these syrups at World Market, Sams Club, Gordmans, TJ Max, Home Goods, Marshalls.  The last 5 stores have the smallest selections but their prices generally run 4.99-5.99 instead of the 7.99 that World Market charges.

Our Walmart doesn't  /sob   The world hates rural!

You *might* be able to get the little bottles on the Torani website or maybe from Amazon.com (think I saw a sampler there).   I'm not sure but I remember looking at one point.  MJ's right that the tiny bottles are almost as much as the bigger versions.  Also, the small size bottles only come in a few sugar free versions (at least Torani).  Its like vanilla, raspberry, caramel and hazelnut.  The big bottles at Cost Plus World Market are like $10 I think.  I can't remember.  They have A LOT of sugar free flavors available in the big size.  

Torani site only seems to sell the large bottles, for 7.95 a piece.  Much cheaper then Amazon - however, Amazon often has the mini bottles as Add-On items for 4 bucks.  I've grabbed a few new flavors to sample going that route.

Torani site only seems to sell the large bottles, for 7.95 a piece.  Much cheaper then Amazon - however, Amazon often has the mini bottles as Add-On items for 4 bucks.  I've grabbed a few new flavors to sample going that route.

You and amazon. I am giggling because I too am an amazon addict and have to watch myself like a hawk.

Cathy

Our Walmart doesn't  /sob   The world hates rural!

We have 2 Walmarts within about 10 miles of each other and neither of them ever have things other people say their Walmarts carry. The heartbreak of a rural area.

I don't know about sample sizes, but you can buy sugar free syrups from most coffee places like starbucks or tim hortons. If you want better quality, though (in my opinion anyway) try a local little cafe or coffee shop. We have a local coffee place that sells their sugar free syrups in 8oz bottles, that's usually where I go. 

Thanks, everybody! Some great ideas. 

I went to World Market yesterday--first time there, pretty cool place! They had a wall full of Torani syrups, but the small sugar-free bottles only came in vanilla, caramel, and raspberry (and maybe hazelnut). I got the caramel one for $3. The big bottles were $8, which isn't too bad, but I would hate to get a bottle to find I don't like it. Some of those flavors sound AMAZING though. 

Sign up for their rewards program - they often send out coupons for $10 off $30 or percentage off your purchase. On your birthday they send you $10 gift cards. Plus they email you sales.