NSV of my lifetime <3

RckrVxn

I can officially say for the first time in my life, I WEIGH LESS THAN THE GUY I AM WITH!

::squee::

I just had to share

Congrats, it feels good, I just passed my hubby.  We have been together for 10 1/2 years and hes always weighed less than me.  We haven't always been this big, but as I gained he has gained over the years, but this is the very first time I weigh less than him.  

That is awesome!  I am only 22 pounds heavier then my dad which is pretty amazing to me cause my dad has always been 'normal' size so it is going to be very very very strange when I get there.

Awesome NSV!!! I weigh less than my husband which blows me away. He is much more fit than I am but that is okay too! I accept my limitations (lots of hardware in the knee) and work with what and who I am.

I just got in to my boyfriends pants yesterday, I got them zipped and buttoned they were pretty tight but they fit, and he is a healthy guy, size 33 pants!

I just got in to my boyfriends pants yesterday, I got them zipped and buttoned they were pretty tight but they fit, and he is a healthy guy, size 33 pants!

I can almost do that too!!! :-D

Yeah I hit onderland yesterday so I was like ok now I need to try on his pants and it worked! Just made my day....lol, seems a little weird but I'm ok with that!