Packing for the hospital:-)

Brooke Danielle

Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for... Surgery is at 10am. I've been packing bags for my kids to stay with grandparents a few days. I'm starving to death, but I'm on clear liquids today:-( After tons of prayer, I think I'm ready!!!

Good luck tomorrow, Brooke.  May your surgery be brief and recovery quick!  Please let us know how you're doing afterwards.

Yes good luck! I hope you come to the loser bench with flying colors, no nausea and no complications! Prayers are with you!

:)

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow - there'll be a nice warm spot waiting for you on the losers bench.

Good luck!  Relax and enjoy the ride.  I know, easier said than done :)

Good luck Brooke.  One piece of advice - tell the anesthesiologist you want everything he has for nausea.  I had three different anti-nausea meds during my surgery, and I didn't experience one second of nausea after surgery.  Follow the guidelines they give you, and you will do fine.

We'll see ya' on the loser's bench tomorrow.

Good Luck!!! Once it is all over with, you will be so glad you followed through with it. A body pillow & Gas-X Strips were a lifesaver for me! Good Luck!!!

Earplugs, you have to bring earplugs, hospitals are always noisy.