njpeters23

Better Tasting Chewable Multi-Vitamin

I have both the french vanilla and tropical chewable Bariatric Advantage multi-vitamins.  I think they are both gross.  Any suggestions for better flavors or are they all dusty, grainy grossness?  

I'm 6+ years out and I still like Celebrate's Chewable Mandarin Orange and their Grape.  They are a dry lozenge type texture - I just like sucking them:  http://www.celebratevitamins.com/shop/multivitamin.html?cat=5

Celebrates Multivitamin Soft Chew are outstanding and there isn't one flavour I don't like:  http://www.celebratevitamins.com/shop/multivitamin/multi-soft-chews.html

my nut gave me a sample of the BA soft chew in green apple-yum!

Thanks, I'll give these a try!

i do the Centrum SIlver chewable, decent enough and readily available in drugstores

i do the Centrum SIlver chewable, decent enough and readily available in drugstores

I use these too!

I'm another fan of the orange flavored Celebrate. The strawberry pineapple we pretty good too!

I love the orange flavored Celebrate soft chews. When my doc asked what I was taking - snort, she recommended Flintstones - she said, oh, those are Cadillac!!!

I take Flintstones chewable. :-)

I'm a fan of Bariatric fusion. I get the berry+orange cream. So far my labs are fantastic. 

I take CENTRUM...cheap, easily available and has a nice orange taste...no dirt taste like flintstones.... ;

I like the Women's Ultra Mega Multivitamin soft chew from GNC. They're better now that they've improved the flavor.

Celebrate fan here!