BigB5SRT8

Your gal think your to SCRAWNY?

Hola folks,

My wife thinks I'm looking scrawny. We have been together for almost 20 years. WOW, that's a long time. Anyway I've lost like 60 pounds including my two week pre op liquid diet. I still have 55 or so to get to my goal. You guys think I should bulk up with muscle to compensate for body mass while I'm in this fast loss time. I have always been a muscular looking fellow. Even when I started getting fat I carried it well, but I could tell and so could my body. I think i could get back into lifting but I'm not sure this soon out. What are your thoughts. I personally think I have not lost muscle but she seems to think so. I want to think it has been 15 years of not working out. And it was just replaced with fat. I am sure I will lose some muscle mass from this new eating lifestyle but, I'm not sure if it was all there anyway. Shedding all this weight makes it seem like it. Guess its time to hit the weights.

I'd recommend you hit the weights and take a look at porshh951's posts.  That guy did an amazing job on his body.  Here's his homepage:  porshh951

This is a good read:  http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/topic/83945-ask-a-body-builder-guys-unite/

I used weights to fill in the loose skin in my arms. It did a great job and I am happy with the results.