ang203

newby from Connecticut

I had my surgery Feb 6,2007. I was 29 yrs old weighed 238 lbs. I did so much research and I was originally going with the bypass but got too scared. So I got the lapband instead. I had no support system at home, But I had a great doctor and his office staff. I had all my questioned answered and so much guidance. I wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for their support. I am 6 years out and didnt need an adjustment for 4 yrs. I had hit my goal of 155. I had a car accident and had to have surgery a year ago and with no physical exercise I have gained 30 lbs. I got myself back on track and got a fill and I am relearning how to use my band again. I hope to learn new strategies and recepies and make new friends that understand. I hope to meet you soon.

Welcome to the TT forum.  You will find this site a great place for support, recipes and to get questions answered.  The people here are super helpful and often willing to share their personal experiences for the benefit of others.  I want to wish you all the very best as you begin, once again, to go down on the scales.  Please check in occasionally and let us know how you're doing.  :)

Welcome to tt, hope everything works well now. This is the right place to be! =)

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!