Cheesehead

Bonfire last night.

My best friend has an 8 year old little girl. We had a bonfire last night (perfect night, not too cold). They of course came. Emma gives me a hug and looks at me and says, "you're so skinny!". Made my week! When we do bonfires we grill strips of meat not hot dogs;). Last night it was season your own chicken and arm roast strips. Arm roast is nice and tender. But Emma made my night!

Edited by Cheesehead

we are going to burn some brush and logs today while working outside

Now that the snow melted mostly (lol) I can finish raking today.  I need to burn the odd and ends in the firepit but its too windy today to do that still.  (I live smack dab in middle of town)

My best friend has an 8 year old little girl. We had a bonfire last night (perfect night, not too cold). They of course came. Emma gives me a hug and looks at me and says, "you're so skinny!". Made my week! When we do bonfires we grill strips of meat not hot dogs;). Last night it was season your own chicken and arm roast strips. Arm roast is nice and tender. But Emma made my night!

It sounds like you had a glorious time!  I'm so envious as we had an arctic front come down from Alaska and now have a good 2-3 feet of snow everywhere.  It's one of those "do not drive if you do not have to" days.  Myrtle Beach, Florida and Hawaii all sound heavenly today...    :huh:

It sounds like you had a glorious time!  I'm so envious as we had an arctic front come down from Alaska and now have a good 2-3 feet of snow everywhere.  It's one of those "do not drive if you do not have to" days.  Myrtle Beach, Florida and Hawaii all sound heavenly today...    :huh:

Granny. You just keep that snow north of the border!!

The only thing that really burned today was the cedar scraps and some of the limbs. the limbs were just too green.

I did get my drain tile about 2/3ds installed though.

We had a fire last night and early today while working on our mudroom addition. It is now raining and hubby and a friend are still working outside in the dark.

The only thing that really burned today was the cedar scraps and some of the limbs. the limbs were just too green.

I did get my drain tile about 2/3ds installed though.

Isn't it cold over there? Was wet and cold here today. Just glad it isn't the nasty white stuff!

Isn't it cold over there? Was wet and cold here today. Just glad it isn't the nasty white stuff!

T was decent till about 2:00 then it was like the temp dropped 15 degrees.

this was at our lunch break:

9s27.jpg

gcfm.jpg

Its the simple things. Good for you!

Our weather was 82 or 83 yesterday. We have a manure pit we need to burn but we had so much rain in October that thing isn't burning any time soon. But, I did get to ride yesterday for the first time in a long time. Talk about glorious!

Granny. You just keep that snow north of the border!!

Just stopping in again to share a photo of our beautiful landscape.  It's Christmas card pretty outside--dastardly cold but gorgeous!   I' d have preferred it on the 24th of December but...  Enjoy!

1452342_10202361308451434_549871627_n.jp

Just stopping in again to share a photo of our beautiful landscape.  It's Christmas card pretty outside--dastardly cold but gorgeous!   I' d have preferred it on the 24th of December but...  Enjoy!

1452342_10202361308451434_549871627_n.jp

I love the look of snow but I need to get more done outside before it snows here.

Kids are so honest, when they say something like that you know they mean it!  Congrats!

Granny, that's really pretty but I can wait til Dec. 24th and it could be 60 on dec. 26 to suit me:)