stakeda

Stacie's Journal (stakeda)

The baby shower has been scheduled for December 2, 2007. This is a Sunday and a Charger's away game. It will be a co-ed shower so the guys (and girls) can watch the game on the big screen, as well as enjoy the food and festivities.

I DO NOT have anyone throwing the shower for me. I have been purchasing things on my own. I WOULD LOVE help from my friends!:)

We already purchased invitations, which I am currently addressing.

Please PM me with addresses of all who would like to attend.

And, call me if you'd like to help. I would really appreciate it! I know by that time that I'm going to be getting more tired. Although, I think I have all the energy in the world, I really am getting tired.:(

I love you girls! I would love to see you all. And, please bring your hubbies!

WHAT????? :eek:You can NOT throw your own shower. I won't have it. :mad: I'll be calling you soon.

Stac, There is no way in hell you are doing this yourself!! Your podmates have just officially butted in!!! We will be talking very soon my dear!

Just let me know when and where. I was going to wait til 9:00 to call her! You're killin' me smalls!!

Just let me know when and where. I was going to wait til 9:00 to call her! You're killin' me smalls!!

WHATEVER they have to get use to getting up early anyways.....lol :P They are visiting her Mom in GA anyway so I didn't wake them.

Yeah baby shower please include us we want to to go well I want to go and I am draging the BF with me I already told him the Charger game will be on there so he was ok with that as long as he can watch the game and since Gerry is a huge Charger fan it will be good.

Jeanie & Pam.....I don't know how much I can do but I would be willing to help to do somethings it is kinda hard for me to meet during the week and on weekends but if you want to call me and let me know what I can help with here is my number home 858-901-4200.

A baby, yahoo!!!! I am so happy for you guys...and jealous that it is a girl! I went to a party yesterday and they did all of the things on me (old wives tales...that were right with my other 3) to determine the sex. Everything points to boy. 4th boy, OMG.

Let me know what I can do to help for the shower!

What? You're pregnant?

Can you believe it? #4...LOL Who woulda thunk? I am around 18 weeks:)

That's our girl, fertile myrtle!!!!!!

What's the story? Tell me all about it!

:)

Well Stacy....Here is the quick version.....We met 18 months ago have been inseperable ever since we got along sooo well and had alot in common talked about getting married...this past April we moved in together to see how we were living together and to make sure we would not kill one another cause you know how sometimes things change when you live with someone well things have been even more wonderful..... sickening wonderful and he and my daughter get along awesome to the point where she yells at me for yelling at him...lol.... Well I was on the pill and then it happened I was the

1 % of the ones who get pregnant while on the pill so everything is still wonderful he is an only child and this is his first child we will be telling his parents this weekend when they come into town they live in AZ.....his parents love me and they were thrilled with the thought of us getting married now we are just doing things in a different order which is all fine we planned on getting married but are just pushing it up a bit.....so we moved in together.....got pregnant and we are going to get married mid or late January baby is due in mid May and I love him more then ever he is my Mister Wonderful and spoils me horribly, but I am not complaining...lol.....so there you have it.

There must be something in the water;) My hubby & I brought back a little gift from NY...he/she should arrive 4th of July:D

That didn't take you very long to spill the beans! :P The 4th of July is my most favorite holiday, and for your little one to be born that day would make it that much more special for me. Hey that's just 3 days before you ann.

Oh baby girl, I am so freaking happy for you!!! That is such wonderful news!!

Jeanie, do I see another shower in the works??

My....my.....my...........haven't WE ALL been very busy "GETTING IT ON"?

Felicia,

Congrats. I know just how you feel about him. Sounds exactly like Gerry and I.

Angela,

Congrats. So, you are just barely preggers too!

Tracie,

Lets hope this one is a girl. If not, we'll love him anyway!

I'm happy for all of you.

Oh baby girl, I am so freaking happy for you!!! That is such wonderful news!!

Jeanie, do I see another shower in the works??

I think we see a lot of showers in our future.....lol

I was having a sad moment there for awhile because I can't have any more babies :( I asked Tino the other day why we chose to only have one baby and he said because we have 3 already. He has only one with me, but he raised my other two with me. I just had one of those :( moments where I thought why did I tie my tubes. Geez, what was I thinking anyway. I would bust out my plastic if I had a child and I am surely not healthy enough.

Anyway, the subject came up because I said to Tino "Guess who is prego?" and he instantly said Stacie and Gerry with a big grin on his face. I just had to tell you two how happy he is for you!!! Along with me, we are both so thrilled. We feel like we were there since day one of you two hooking up.

I would love to come to the baby shower if I am welcome.

Love and congrats to both of you from Tino and I.;)

Anyway, the subject came up because I said to Tino "Guess who is prego?" and he instantly said Stacie and Gerry with a big grin on his face. I just had to tell you two how happy he is for you!!! Along with me, we are both so thrilled. We feel like we were there since day one of you two hooking up.

I would love to come to the baby shower if I am welcome.

Love and congrats to both of you from Tino and I.;)

I was there....lol :P We all went out on V-day, and that's when I knew they were going to be together. They hadn't stated dating yet, but it was long after that.

Do you mean for my surgery?

If that's your question, then no. I actually have Blue Cross Blue Shield. And my Honey has Pacificare.

Thanks. You look FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!

;)

Thanks :D I bet you will be super cute with your baby bump! Chad and I are really happy for you guys..............We could be next.......Chad has caught the baby bug!

:)

Thanks :D I bet you will be super cute with your baby bump! Chad and I are really happy for you guys..............We could be next.......Chad has caught the baby bug!

She is totally cute with her baby bump! :)