loseitall

Preop photo shoot

I'm not looking forward to taking these pics but I want to make sure I take enough and get the right views.....any suggestions?

I took pictures of everything. Close ups of back, face, hands and feet, a few nudies, and different angles. For my monthlies I will just take a clothed body shot.

Side-by-side comparison shots (monthly) in front of a door etc. are the way to go IMHO.

This is helpful:  http://www.fitwatch.com/weight-loss/how-to-take-before-and-after-photos-for-weight-loss-618.html

I did something cool.  I took a before surgery pic full length front facing, side facing, and from the back.  I took the same pics one year later but put the same clothes on!

It was very cool : )

I did something cool.  I took a before surgery pic full length front facing, side facing, and from the back.  I took the same pics one year later but put the same clothes on!

It was very cool : )

Well let's see 'em. Or are you just going to tease us? :)

I will post as soon as I can get on my laptop.

Took my pics...so not fun :( and having my husband take them was the only way I would but it surely felt like it sucked the sexy right out of the room, lol!

I am going to take mine today.  But i have already lost 25 pounds!

Barb

Side-by-side comparison shots (monthly) in front of a door etc. are the way to go IMHO.

This is helpful:  http://www.fitwatch.com/weight-loss/how-to-take-before-and-after-photos-for-weight-loss-618.html

IN front of a door! One of my pet peeves is when people post pics in front of super dirty mirrors or when you can see piles of dirty clothes and junk all over the room. Yeah, my room is messy but that's why you stand in front of the door. It's clean (although it's a heck of a lot easier to do with someone else around). I guess if you're by yourself just make sure the mirror is clean? LOL

Got me thinking, I need to do this.....will wait until I go for the first appointment next month.....