fflintstone

post op sex

I think somebody's libido is doing just fine!

You think?

My husband is no GQ material either, but we have been married 17 years now and I would not trade him in for the world.  He's my best friend and very protective of me (not the obsessive protective type.)  He's a great dad and is intelligent and funny.  We support each other through thick and thin.  He had a rusted out mini-van when I met him, so obviously fast cars don't mean anything to me in a relationship.   :D   But he is rather muscular and can bench press 330 lbs, so I am not complaining in that department! 

Although I am not one to turn down a sure thing, in the grand scheme of things a half hour of pleasure and 15 seconds of ecstasy are not worth the potential problems of an “encounter” with a person of that nature. ….

Hypothetically speaking of course, brother.   :)

You know, Dees, you might ask your favorite troll to make you a "Protein'd Cheese Sauce" omelet.  Im gonna try it this weekend.  Altho eggs are not my favorite thing nowadays.  Dunno why.  I used to love them.

Or mebbe with brussels sprouts or steamed broccoli.   Mebbe Ill mix it with Rotel tomatoes for a nice veggie dip.

GQ is overrated.  Im not a subscriber.  Its mainly for ummm…. "metrosexuals", I think.    Hehe.  I just wanted to use that word in a sentence.  Not that there is anything WRONG with that.  :P

Edited by Aviator

He was anything but metrosexual.  The man had some real issues, but big, swarthy italian... yeah.  And like a body builder.  For our wedding, we walked into the store and he picked an athletic cut suit right off the rack -- it fit perfectly without alteration. 

I want cheesy broccoli soup.  I want someone to try it and tell me whether it sucks or is tolerable.  I can handle somewhat gritty (I imagine it will be gritty), but man... if it tastes like that popcorn cheese crap, count me out.  I so want cheesy broccoli soup that is a ridiculously healthy supplement.  Omg, I'll be suckin' it down on my ride in the morning to work.  MMMMM, BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP.  I would stop eating everything else entirely if that worked.  Not kidding.  I'd grow little broccoli florets all over my body or turn green or something.  LOL

how did we get from my ejaculation to soup?

I must have missed something.

Hypothetically speaking of course, brother.   :)

You know, Dees, you might ask your favorite troll to make you a "Protein'd Cheese Sauce" omelet.  Im gonna try it this weekend.  Altho eggs are not my favorite thing nowadays.  Dunno why.  I used to love them.

Or mebbe with brussels sprouts or steamed broccoli.   Mebbe Ill mix it with Rotel tomatoes for a nice veggie dip.

GQ is overrated.  Im not a subscriber.  Its mainly for ummm…. "metrosexuals", I think.    Hehe.  I just wanted to use that word in a sentence.  Not that there is anything WRONG with that.   :P

I'm worried about you having high expectations for that cheese.   I hope your taste buds enjoy it a lot better than mine did!  I'd be so happy for you if you like it.   I couldn't gag it down, but I wasted the money trying.

It must be a texture thing. ;)

All you old folks have some perverted minds..... I like you guys!

:(

I'm sorry. I stayed on topic once, but there was an earthquake in Haiti the next day, so I quit it.

LOL DEES! 

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey but I turned myself around.

FWIW I theorize that a male orgasm helps break a mild stall... Positive energy breeds more positive energy.

If not it at least puts you in a better frame of mind to deal with it.

JMO YMMV.

He was anything but metrosexual.  The man had some real issues, but big, swarthy italian... yeah.  And like a body builder.  For our wedding, we walked into the store and he picked an athletic cut suit right off the rack -- it fit perfectly without alteration. 

I want cheesy broccoli soup.  I want someone to try it and tell me whether it sucks or is tolerable.  I can handle somewhat gritty (I imagine it will be gritty), but man... if it tastes like that popcorn cheese crap, count me out.  I so want cheesy broccoli soup that is a ridiculously healthy supplement.  Omg, I'll be suckin' it down on my ride in the morning to work.  MMMMM, BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP.  I would stop eating everything else entirely if that worked.  Not kidding.  I'd grow little broccoli florets all over my body or turn green or something.  LOL

Panera's broccoli soup with Unjury chicken in it.  ...just sayin.