mhb1960

New, from the land of really good French fries!

I have a surgery date for my sleeve! Sept. 4, 2013, I am so excited. Love reading everyone's posts.

Welcome!!!  Congratulations on your upcoming surgery!

Good luck with your surgery and welcome =)

CONGRATS on making the decision to take charge of your future and welcome to TT! :)

Really good French fries is right. My favorite burger ever is a Five Guys bacon cheeseburger ("TWO PATTIES! they yell) with enough fries for 3 people and a big Coke Zero.

Five Guys always posts where their current batch of fresh potatoes came from, and it is invariably somewhere in Idaho.

CONGRATULATIONS on becoming the new you here in the near future.  What a great thing to take control of your health!!!  I wish you a speedy recovery!!

That's my birthday!  Your bound to have an awesome surgery and results!  :)

Thank you everyone!

Hi there

I loved your heading and (because I'm not too up on potatoes) needed to check where you're from.  I had completely forgotten that Idaho is known for it's potatoes/French fries.  Do you have one of those oversized statues of a potato or French fry in your town?  Someday, after reaching my goal, I'm going to have to try one of your famous French fries.  Perhaps I'll put it on my bucket list...

Congratulations, too, on your surgery date.  I hope it all goes well w/o any hiccups along the way.  Good on you for deciding to pursue a healthier self!  :) Please check in with us and let us know how things are going?  Take care!

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your upcoming surgery...just around the corner, and a whole new life awaits....so exciting!

Best wishes to you!

Congratulations!!!