Kipa

Surgery in 4 days!

Hey everyone! I'll be having my surgery in 4 days. So excited to follow everyone on this board and get to know everyone. 

For those of you who've had your surgeries this month already, how are you doing? 

Welcome and good luck on your surgery!

good luck, 9 days for me.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your surgery date! I'm a week post surgery, and already feel my energy coming back. Still some pain, but they did a lot of hernia repair while they were in there. Easily managed. NO hunger whatsoever. Strange, strange feeling, but I LIKE it. :-)

And this is why I love these boards so much. Every time I'm feeling anxious and freaked out I come here and instantly just feel SO excited!!

Thanks so much!!

So glad you're feeling well PDX. Good luck fflintstone!!

I hope the surgery went well.

It went great!! Yesterday was rough with pain and having to get up and walk but nothing I wasn't expecting. I'm feeling less pain this morning but I haven't walked yet. Hoping maybe that will be easier on day 2. Thanks for asking!! :)

Glad to hear that it went well, Kipa! Every day should be a little easier. I was a little slow on the rebound, but at 11-12 days post surgery, I'm restless, feeling my energy return, and even want to exercise more. Keep us posted.