My Body! "Apron" Issues and Spanx/Shapewear

vidisarah

Hi everyone...my 24 yr old daughter is only 4' 9''.. last april she had been officaially reached "Diabetic" she had been warned, but didn't heed the warning.. anyway, she was put on a diet, insulin and immediatly lost 65 lbs.. (start was 295) then got pregnant, anyway, just had the baby, she is now down to 228 lbs...but with her height, ya'll can imagine the "apron" size.. I want to get her a spanx? or something...without embarrassing her... can ya'll help me figure out what i am looking for?????

• 2 years later...

Hi .. I have. To me a large apron.. It is always in my way and I want to well I dont know what I want. I want it gone but patients. My upper stomach is not as big as my apron but I am thick. I've tried shape wear but not sure I know what I am doing. I am getting really depressed about it. Antone have any ideas that could help me.please.... Thank you

If you have skin changes because of the apron and can't wear a binder because it irritates your skin - you may be eligible to have it covered under insurance. You need to research your insurance requirements and talk to your doctor (PMD and probably bariatric) to get surgical referral.  Best of luck.