kgiles36

Lets Dance

Hi all

This Friday October 15th anyone who wants to come out... SING, DANCE, AND HAVE SOCIAL FUN Once again we are meeting at El Torito's in Rancho Bernardo. Last time we had a ton of fun and danced all night....

10-15-04 7:30 PM 16375 Bernardo Center Dr 858-485-1905

I-15 exit Bernardo Center Dr... El Torito's is in the strip mall across from Burger king right off the freeway.

I will be there at 7:30 PM with a red balloon... bring your friends and sig others, doesn

Thanks so much for the invite, I would love to get together with you gals one night.... unfortunately I wount be able to make it this night... there is a special event going on that night that will keep me away ;) But please keep us posted of the next time you go out..... it would be awesome to meet you! I hope you have a blast!

When's the next dancing night? Im feeling groovy these days, and wanting to dance and mingle.......

Guest veroliz78

There is a place on Main St in Chula Vista called Over the Border, they play spanish music, like Mana and other good dancing songs. But on Thursdays it's ladies night, & they have strippers for the ladies... never been there but I heard it's fun. I am plannning to go on Dec. 9th (my b-day), I want to have lots of fun that day!!!!!! Some of you ladies should try going there or guys too, I have been there on Friday & Saturday nights it's so much fun, so just think Thursdays with the good looking guys!!!! :D

We will have to plan something, hopefully we can get together even through all of the holiday madness mess.... I have three Christmas parties to attend to in December. A bunch of us are planning on hitting the town on Saturday the 11th, any ideas on a good place to hang on a Saturday night?

I'm going to Cafe Seville tonight with some girls from work. It has been over a year since I went Salsa dancing with them. We will see how well I keep up now!

I'm definitely in a going out sort of mood these days. So, we're definitely going out on Sat, 12/11, right Bridge? Wanna set future dates too? Where are we gonna go on the 11th? Dancing is a must, and I think it's time for straight club for me... Any suggestions?

Bridget, Barbara, Stacie and whoever else.....

Are we still making plans for New Year's Eve??????

Who knew getting to look so hot, would keep us so busy! LOL

New Years... whats the 411 with that B? Yeah we are on for the 11th, also I am thinking about going to the 94th Aero Squadron on the 17th as well. Anyone who is up for it, is welcome to come. As for the 11th, I have no idea where to get my swing on, on a Saturday night... I'll keep an ear out for the low down.

Marie, how was Cafe Sevilla?

It was hot! A younger crowd than when we last went to the Marriot. I had so many guys ask me to dance. No longer a wallflower, I! It was so easy to move and keep up. Only had to worry about my arm jiggles flapping in the guys' face during turns! They don't make the drinks as strong there either ;) It's so empowering and uplifting that I was able to fit in with everyone else, and yet, somehow stand out. Okay, so it was the hoochie outfit :eek: I never thought I could pull off wearing backless outfits and short skirts and strappy heels!

I did a lot of activity last week, the Flame, Cafe Seville, sheep herding, and skiing! I'm nearly at the energy levels I had when I was 18! I'm having much more fun and appreciation than I did at 18.

YES - We're going out on Saturday, 12/11, location TBD (if anyone has suggestions, bring it on!)

YES - I'm going to 94th Aero Squadron with Bridge on 12/17 (I think that's the date)

YES - we're still doing New Year's Eve - again, TBD, but I'll start working on potential parties now.

Yeehaw!

Cool beans! Im a lady in waiting, I will try to see what hot and those other nights also!

Way to go Marie, I cant do the backless thing and I have 2 adorable shirts I want to wear SOOOO bad! Got that excess skin roll though... maybe I can tuck it with toupee tape like J Lo did with "the dress"? Hmmmmmmmm

Just wear them! I had a roll or two that peeked out. I just didn't care, I felt so good to just fit into that piece of fabric. It's dark in the clubs, so no one can tell anyway. Hmmm, the whole braless thing was wierd, trying to keep those puppies from dropping to the floor! I'm sooo glad I was never big chested to begin with. Didn't have to worry about overheating either!

Just wear it you say.... see I love your moxie! I dunno, I may... maybe when we go out the next time.....

Ok gals you are going out downtown on the 11th right? I have my Christmas Party that night downtown on 5th at Croce's. The party is suppose to be over around 10 so I was thinking that Aaron and I could just come join you gals and guys where ever. I'm so looking forward to this.

Any good ideas yet where?

we still have no idea where we are going..... as soon as we know, we'll let you know! Do YOU have any idea on where you want to "lean back" on the 11th after your party.

Tomorrow night is my office Christmas party and I will be downtown.. afterwards (around 9:30-10:00) I am going to the club ON BROADWAY ... any of you interested in meeting me and doing the damn thing? :P

Are we gonna have fun or what?! :D

So, a friend of mine is a bouncer at Jimmy Love's downtown and he said he could get us into the VIP room. He doesn't work on the Saturday that we're planning on going out (12/11), but I'll check with him and see if he can still get us in. If you're interested in going (even if it's just a maybe), post here, give me your name (first and last), and I'll start a list. Downtown is a good place to go because we can always club hop if we're in the mood. How does this sound to everyone?

Miss Bridget met us last night after her Christmas Party at Numbers in Hillcrest. We all had a great time shaking our groove things and Bridget looks amazing with her flat tummy! She did, however, ruin my life by "forcing" me to try a Taco Supreme from Taco Bell at 1am... damn, those things are good! :eek:

Ruin your life? You crazy gal! Taco Supremes at 1am are delicious... and its not like you ate the whole thing! You can lead a gal to taco bell but you cant make her eat..... lol, you wanted it as badly as I did!!

Had a blast last night, we were like a the only 2 green M&M's in and a bowl of candy! Tons of great looking guys... sigh!

Okay put me down on your list for Jimmy Loves: J. Bridget Fisher-reporting for dancing duty! I had a blast last night too B, I cant believe how frigging tiny YOU are... you gotta update your pic! Love your face girlie!

Arghhh, I missed a post somewhere.....sorry to miss out this weekend. My hubby's office party is at the On Broadway too. It's suppose to be a big nightclub. What did you think of it?

Ok B put me on your list for the 11th. I got the details on my X-mas party and its from 6-930 so we'll be done just in time to party like rock stars. Aaron and I will be dressed semi formal becuase of the party but that's cool....lol

I'm looking forward to this gals.

PS GUESS WHAT I JUST DID MY BMI AGAIN AND 2 MORE LBS I'LL ONLY BE OBESE 1. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE.

It is huge in there, and there are like 3-4 different dance rooms. Theres up stairs and downstairs.... it use to be a bank... one of the dance rooms is actually where the huge vault was... its awesome. The regular crowd is young, people are rude... but its loud and its the place to dance. Drinks are totally overpriced.... VERY pricey. A friend of mine told me that he has seen Paris Hilton there..... so maybe that gives you an idea on what its like... it is THE spot in San Diego for people to dance...... hope you have fun Marie

Tonya: woo hoo girl.. you go! I cant wait to see ya on Saturday.... dont forget to give Barb Aarons last name too, so he can get on the list as well.