cavmommy

Calling All Newbies

I am 2 weeks post op I had the sleeve and I would totally recommend it to anyone! I had the same fears going into it .. my husband even said I begged hon to take me home as they wheeled me away for my operation lol but in the end I am so happy I made the choice to have it. This isn't an easy choice for anyone, you have to face your fears but I promise the reward it greater!!! Good luck and feel free to ask questions

Omg Bypass In 33 Hours!!

Good LUCK!!!!!

Thank you :)

I have never heard of GBS where they remove the stomach, unless diseased or otherwise medically necessary.  That would be terrible.  There are still benefits that the "old" stomach can provide when they reattach it to the distal small intestine (enzymes, etc.).  A large portion of the stomach and duodenum are bypassed, but not removed.

Please feel free to enlighten me if there are others who have had their stomachs removed.  Perhaps I am just under informed?

Good luck to you and welcome to forum where we can support one another in our shared journey. :)

Edited by ljayess

UMMMMM girl you best know i am here for you! <3 lol you are going to do just awesomely! i am so proud of you and the steps you have taken. and i know for a fact you won't fail!! you have worked too hard to let yourself do that!