CassMoxie

B & A Side by Sides up to 14 months! -140lbs!

I was going to post at 12 months, but I have been super busy. I live in CO now, where I sincerely feel like it's a huge playground for adults. I'm out hiking, climbing, running and enjoying life to its fullest. I loved, loved, loved B&A's when I was going through the toughest months, so I wanted to share. 

I still have a little ways to go, but it's still coming off with ease, albeit a little slower. I'm averaging about 5lbs to 10lbs per month still. I no longer dislike stalls, in fact, I enjoy them because they allow me to fit into new clothes since I shrink during stalls! 

I'm now wearing between a size 10 to 12 pants and M/L shirts. All Larges fit, some Mediums do and most XL are way too big. Anyways, I hope this inspires a few people like others pics did for me :)

I hit 29 in December, and feel like 30 is going to be a hell of alot easier to hit now that I'm feeling fantastic. Thanks everyone for being so supportive through this awesome trip! 

You look great! Congrats!

WOW Cass!

That is something else - talking about the incredible shrinking woman ..... that's outstanding!

And I have to compliment you on those before and after pictures - that really does bring your success home big time!

Congratulations Babe!

You truly look Amazing!! and so Beautiful :)

That's amazing!

You mind me asking how much you were losing a month to begin with?

Cause I'm finishing up my 1st month and i've lost about 15 lbs... I think I'm a bit slow compared to most people...

amazing! you are beautiful :)

That's amazing!

You mind me asking how much you were losing a month to begin with?

Cause I'm finishing up my 1st month and i've lost about 15 lbs... I think I'm a bit slow compared to most people...

Let me stop you right here. It's going to be different for absolutely everyone and there's really no such thing as "slower" than others. My surgeon thought I was a slow loser and I've blown past many of my peers in that regard. My loss was constant and steady. Plenty of stalls and many months of sub 10lbs. The first six months saw a few months where there was a 15 - 20 lbs loss, sure, but really never much more than that. 140lbs, 14 months = ~10lbs per month. That's not "fast" by any means, but again, consistent. But to answer your question, I think I lost about 17lbs that first month, if I remember correctly. 

To the compliments, thank you very much! I did make sure to chronicle my journey with photos as much as I could, especially in that first 10 months. I can remember obsessively looking through these before and afters during my pre op period and being filled with so much hope. Every time I hit a still, this was the forum I looked to for hope. Every time I see these transformations, I feel a little bit more strength to push forward and remember that time will pass and I will just keep seeing more and more results. Sometimes less in weight loss and more in NSV, but always progress, nonetheless. 

The veterans who stick around and continually answer the same questions, over and over, like Cinwa and others, are the ones who sincerely helped me and plenty of others get through those terribly difficult months. It is always such a relief to see her name float around the forums like a mother hen ;) I absolutely love this site and everyone on it <3

To the pre ops or newly post op people: MEASURE YOURSELF! My goodness I cannot stress this enough! When those stalls hit, you'll see inches fly off and the number stops being your anchor to success. I LOVE stalls now... as weird as that sounds! Stalls = new dress sizes haha :)

Outstanding! What an amazing transformation. Congrats!

You are as cute as can be!!!!!!! I am so happy for you.

You look fab! Look how much better you boobs look ;)

Awesome job!!!

Awesome job!  So inspiring to others!

Amazing job:)

You are stunning! I'm jealous LOL!!! You lost your weight from the looks of it all over an evenly. I'm having trouble getting my thighs to shrink. Yes i have lost inches on the thighs( thankful), but they are so stubborn! If i could lose a little more there i could wear smaller jeans. WTG and congrats on such a great job. You should be very proud of yourself girl!  ^_^

Again, thanks heaps for the compliments! I am definitely proud for getting this far and losing the weight. Mostly, I'm just happy I set up some great habits along the way so I feel confident I can continue to lose and then successfully maintain. Being and eating healthy is now a way of life for me. I never feel like I'm on a diet or restricted, it's just comes naturally now :)

@ChiefsLady  I gained it pretty evenly too, so I did expect to lose it that way. I am WAY surprised about my thighs, though, because when I was thin earlier in life, my thighs were always huge from years of soccer plus it's the first place I gain weight. That was the reason I wore bigger sizes, too. The fact that it's coming off there now must mean I've lost a fair amount of muscle or I just got lucky. Not sure! Just keep at it and eventually your body will figure out there's still some fat to use in that area lol... If I could tell my body where to take the fat from, my boobs would've been the LAST place but alas, it was one of the first haha...

I'm glad I could inspire a few people, as I know so many inspired me by posting these before and afters. I've been sitting on these pics patiently for a long time!

You look amazing....Congratulationssssssssss!!!  I just simply hope I have the same kind of success!!!

Beautiful!!