Sign in to follow this  
Collylo

updates anyone?

I am down 30 lbs now. I feel pretty good physically. I have a lot of energy during the day, but I know seem to need at least 9 hours of sleep a night. I used to do ok with 7. I can live with that for now.

Emotionally, I am still all over the place with buyers remorse and accepting what I have done to my body. I wish I could get past this, but a lot of posters say I will eventually. My hormones are out of whack.

How is everyone else doing? so far, no complications for me...

I don't have any complaints either!  Hormones are hard to overcome, but I understand things do calm down after a whiel.

I've been very lucky, no complaints, no regrets! Four months out and down 70 pounds. I've been stuck here for a bit over a week but this too shall pass. I worry a lot that this wont work forever even if I follow the plan. I worry I am stretching my pouch when I do sit and eat a piece of chicken, etc. Worry is my only problem so far!

You are talking to the Queen of Worry! I worry I'm not going to lose, I'm going to lose too much, this surgery is going to kill me one day due to vitamin deficiency, will I keep the weight off, can I change my past habits, and on and on. I wish I could turn it off.

I think once I stop feeling so post-op and more normal, I will be happier.