channing28270

Gallbladder Question

I am wondering if it is normal for someone who has had their Gallbladder Removed to have  Accidents in the pants, the Food Move through the Digestive System rapidly, Off and On Tummy or Abdominal Cramps  and Loose stools or Diarrhea all the time because I had my Gallbladder removed in July of 2012- If So is there a something to help with this at all?If You know the answers Please Message me.

Channing

I had mine removed in December and yes...accidents, bowel urgency, lots of diarrhea and I have not found anything that really helps except avoid fats as much as possible. I can tell if I have something fatty because the symptoms flare up. I do hear the symptoms eventually fade and it differs from person to person. My mother had hers removed 16 years ago and it took about a year for symptoms to subside.

i had my gall bladder removed in 1991 due to gall stones. i noticed over the years i still had occasional gas and loose stools when i used to eat fatty food. but now that i am post GB, i cant eat anything too fatty anyway, so if you adhere to the dietary advice of your nut, you should be able toa void any accidents.

I just had my gallbladder removed two months ago. I notice that I ONLY have problems if I eat fatty foods. Since I'm vegetarian and eat mostly whole foods, I usually don't have a problem. Try to eat lowfat for a week, and journal your food, and see if you notice a difference. Best wishes!