As a Brit. tea is in my blood and I have yet to find a decaf that I find acceptable except that I don't mind some of the herbal teas.

Oh awesome, I have missed my tea, and think this will really help me reach my water goals :D

I drink lots of iced tea and other drinks with caffeine every day without any problems. I was told no caffeine for three months after surgery, but that it was fine afterwards. 

16 hours ago, Ladybugzzz86 said:

Oh awesome, I have missed my tea, and think this will really help me reach my water goals :D

Without tea, I'd be struggling with fluids - my designer tummy much prefers warm drinks.  To this day, I haven't been able to drink/eat anything colder than room temperature.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:34 AM, Ladybugzzz86 said:

Sorry for bumping an old feed, but I was wondering if anything changed in regard to having caffeine since 2013? The biggest reason my doc said to avoid it was because it can irritate your new stomach wall. I feel like this far out it is pretty healed as long as I don't notice any issues with sipping a tea of course. Never really took to the decaf options...

I drink tea and it has not been a problem. I also drink a cup of coffee 4 or 5 times a week. I am like you though never think to get the decaf.