squishymom

Anyone with a February surgery date?

I recieved a call from Kasier today with a date next month and was wondering if there any others out there?

I found out today my surgery date is 2/11, and start the preop diet 1/28. My honey has already announced he and the dogs will move to a motel for those 2 weeks to hide out. (he's joking, of course)

My surgery date is Feb 11th also, with my 2 week preop diet starting Jan 28th. I go to my preop appointment on Monday Jan 14th as I was originally scheduled for surgery on Jan 24th but my surgeon had to reschedule so they just left my preop appointment when it was. I can't wait til Feb 11th!

Congratulations to you all - February will be here before you know it.

I'm scheduled for Feb 13th. Not sure If I have to do pre op diet yet. I will find out on the Jan 15th at my nutrition class.

Scheduled for 2/15/13. Stated pre-op diet 1/22/13.

Mine is Feb 5th. I'm on my Pre-Op liquids currently.

Just found out today my surgery is scheduled for Feb 19th. Nutritionist or MD have not mentioned pre op diet yet. I'm curious...need to give them a call.

I am scheduled for Feb 13th. Started my pre op liquid diet on 1/30. I am SO excited....I cannot wait for this change!!!

ok    .. I was approved back on Jan 29th..  but they wouldn't give me a date..  Instead I've been jumping through pre-op tests and interviews...

But today was my surgery consultation.   And today they gave me  a date.

Next Wednesday - February 20th.   Very special day for me..  It would have been my Dad's 79th birthday so I feel he will be watching over me!

Edited by Dreaming On

I just had my surgery Tuesday 2/12.  I am so thankful that part is behind me now.  Each day is a learning curve; however I just need to hang in there and continue to take my doctor's direction.  I feel I can't really go wrong if I do that.  It's been a difficult week.  Also, my toungue is sensitive from all of the fluids and Loritab.  I think about regular food a lot, but I just avoid being around it right now so I don't get "obsessive" thinking about it.  I keep reminding myself how great I am going to feel soon and I know this will be worth it.

I love this site.  :)  I have also noticed things my doctor has told me is not the same as other's doctors.  I think this is a good forum to bring information back to your doctor to discuss if you see conflicting information from what you know to be true.

Only just found this thread - hi :)  I also just had my surgery Wednesday 2/20.  Nice to meet you all :)

My surgery date is scheduled for Feb 26...... :D very excited!!!

Welcome all!  ;)

I go back to work this week!

i had my RnYBG Feb 26th, am sore and achey, but doing ok  <_<

anyone else in NoVa?

I, too, am a February 2013-er. I had my gastric bypass on Feb 13 in Boston. (I actually live in NH- but it's only about 40 mins away).

Had my surgery Feb 27th was the best thing I could have done for myself :)   Hope everyone is doing well ..

Calling all fellow February 2013 WLS people! This is a quiet group. Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm discouraged at the moment. I've only lost 30 pounds post-op. I have been at the gym 4xweek and pretty active the other 3 days so I'm hoping I'm gaining muscle. I'm down to size 16 misses...was 18 plus size. I was hoping to be under 200 by now.

HI all,  checking in!   I've lost 84lbs with 59 to go!  woohoo!!  Wearing a size 16 from a 24.    I am really happy to have done this surgery.    How is everyone else doing?