Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

I know it's been a while

But I was reminded to day by a Thinner Times Member that I should drop in and say hello now and then. After all this is the Support Group Forum that got me through my early post op days.

I'm terrible about remembering to take the time to sign into another website these days, I get so lost in Facebook and Twitter that I hardly think to go anywhere else and for this I apologize.

I do have some big news that I want to share with you all though.

2013 has started off an amazing year for me. And somehow I have been gifted with the opportunity to serve as the Flab to Fabulous Pageants 2012 Ms. Fabulous Honoree. Since this news came in things sort of have spiraled for me, propelling me into this direction...

Me coming to the WLS Community and asking them to stand with me as I follow my own dreams, attempt to meet my hero, and attempt to raise money for one of my favorite organizations, the WLSFA, through the Flab to Fabulous Pageant. Additionally I have seized this opportunity to write a letter to my Hero Chris Powell, asking him to attend these events I am about to embark on, support the WLS community and help us take a stand against the WLS Biased that exists in the Weight Loss and Fitness Community.

You can read all about my latest adventure in my weight loss journey and how YOU can join me here:

http://desperatelyseekingslender.com/archives/a-letter-to-chris-powell/

Please be sure to follow the link at the end of my blog and leave your comments on Chris Powell's facebook page where he answered my letter.

http://www.facebook.com/realchrispowell/posts/10151226631791864?comment_id=25285557&notif_t=feed_comment

Good to see you around! What exciting news! Congrats!

Thank you! :) I'm still looking for a Mr. Active Fabulous to sponsor so if there are any Post Op Males around here over 40 that would like to enter the Flab to Fabulous Pageant let me know. I'm sponsoring the entry free for one person in each category and that's the only one I haven't found someone to compete for :)

Did you put a post on the men's forum? You may find some takers there...