Sign in to follow this  
GunzWifey

Insurance Approval With Modifications!

I'm coming out of lurking around on here finally lol I have been on this journey for 2 years now BUT I finally have my insurance approval! The modification is that they want me to go to a different doctor than the one I had wanted to. I was upset at first, now I'm just excited to have my approval!! I go on Jan 3, 2013 to do the new surgery centers mandatory meet and greet thing, and I'm praying that they don't make me go through all the classes all over again! Hopefully I will have a surgery date here soon! Just wanted to share my excitement with others that know the feeling oh so well, and to tell you thanks for all the posts! They are great to read and so very informative!

Glad you decided to introduce yourself! Congrats on your approval! I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes this week!

Congratulations on getting this journey started. Welcome to TT!!

I'm so excited to be getting started! FINALLY!! LOL Even though i still don't have an actual date yet, I know I will soon! I went to the meet and greet, explained my situation and now I have an appt with the case manager on Monday the 14th of this month. HOPEFULLY, fingers crossed, she'll deem the work I've already completed with the other surgery center enough and she'll schedule me for surgery!! LOL I'm hoping this week goes fast :D