jenniferinwv

Just a little woohoo....

Between the pre-op diet and what I've lost from my November 20th surgery....I'm down THIRTY ONE...that's right...31 pounds! I had no idea it'd be so easy. It's just falling off and I'm lovin' it!

I had my post-op visit yesterday. My surgeon is a little different from the NUT. He says just to make sure I'm hydrated. Don't start vitamins for a few more weeks. Don't sweat the protein for another week or so. He basically said "do what your tummy wants right now".

I made a SUPER yummy protein shake this morning. 8 ounces skim milk, little ice, tablespoon of peanut butter, half a banana, and a cup of GNC whey protein. It's the best tasting thing I've had since surgery. It doesn't have that "bad" taste that a lot of foods do for me right now.

Great news!!!! Feels good to have that weight fall off

Yea! :)

Good for you!

That's awesome! :D

That protein drink sounds amazing!! Did you use a specifically flavored protein from GNC or the unflavored? I have the chocolate, and I think I wanna try your delicious sounding recipe!

I have the GNC 100% Whey Protein in Chocolate. There are 20 grams of protein in each scoop. Plus I used skim milk and peanut buter...you get proteins with those as well.

I'm going to make it for my next drink and try it out :)

Congrats!!

That sounds so good! I am gonna have to give it a try also! :D